Black/Blitz Friday 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone heard about an unadvertised $59 TV at Target for Black Friday?

Yep.

old-tv.jpg

My wife wants a new refrigerator so thats the only thing we're really keeping an eye out for good deals....

X-Men: First Class is $9.99 on Amazon right now: [ame]https://www.amazon.com/X-Men-First-Class-Digital-Blu-ray/dp/B004LWZW4C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1321905138&sr=8-2[/ame]

that's how I do it these days. rent it first

Yep. Already give netflix my money. Why not just rent it when I feel like watching it. I don't really watch movies over and over. So I don't need to own that many. Just a select few that I truly love. Like Serenity.

I buy first, got alot of Blurays. But also have an awesome setup. I do have Netflix (stream), but the quality is not so great. Xmen 1st class for $10 is a no brainer for me.

I always go for the TV shows on DVD. Also, people are already in tents outside of Best Buy here. Its crazy.

Blu @ Best Buy:
-True Grit-$5.99
-Inception-$4.99
DVD:
-Supernatural Season 6-$12.99
PS3:
-Uncharted 3-$29.99

With any luck, I'll finally make the jump to HD with that 42" Sharp that Best Buy has for $199, but I'll probably have to fight tooth-and-nail to get one. Fingers crossed though.

Blu @ Best Buy:
-True Grit-$5.99
-Inception-$4.99
DVD:
-Supernatural Season 6-$12.99
PS3:
-Uncharted 3-$29.99

With any luck, I'll finally make the jump to HD with that 42" Sharp that Best Buy has for $199, but I'll probably have to fight tooth-and-nail to get one. Fingers crossed though.

as long as you get in line like morning of thanksgiving then you might get it...ppl are starting to lineup already here...

Yeah, hopefully my location has an effect (middle of northeastern ohio), but I may need to get there on Wednesday just to be safe.

For best buy, we can shop online at 5am? Because I do want to get Supernatural under the tree.

Back