Black/Blitz Friday 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's on your list?

I'm mostly hoping for tv shows on dvd and maybe a couple of blu-ray's if cheap enough.

Meh, we will see this year. I really don't care much but sometimes it can be fun. At this point, I am more interested to see what SSC releases.

Last year was meh all the way around, I remember bundling up my son at 4 AM (since he woke up anyway hungry) and taking him out to come back with a couple of DVDs and a pair of cheap PJs. I will probably partake more in Cyber Monday than to physically go anywhere.

Supposedly Target is opening up 11PM the night before. I need to see the deals before I pull the trigger, probably just go after LEGO like I always do.

Last year, all I remember from Black Friday was being smooshed inside a Toys r Us Thanksgiving night waiting for a call from the wife to let me know she ordered my Jason PF.

Me too. I need to get caught up on my Dexter Blu Rays. I also want a new Glock, but I doubt Target/Best Buy can help me with that one.

ha ha ha yeah, i dont think you can walk down to Target or BB and pick up one of those...it'd be awesome if you could.

I usually just hit up Walmart for cheap games and dvds.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

i'm looking to get some friends to build me a new computer rig. so hoping newegg will have some great deals.

I started a bit early and got Resident Evil 1+2 steelbook cased for $8 each. That's probably the extent of my shopping though.

Back