BioShock 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any Bioshock collectibles available? Big Daddy or Little Sisters?

Not sure for Bioshock 2 but i got a cool Big Daddy with the first game. :D

MyBigDaddy.jpg

I can't believe no one bumped this thread. This game has officially been delayed until sometime within the first half of next year. :banghead

I'm disappointed, but if this gives the developers more time to beef up the multiplayer mode, then by all means a delay is okay. I always thought a multiplayer mode was unnecessary for Bioshock, and when I first saw how it'd be implemented into Bioshock 2, I was underwhelmed. Hopefully they make it more interesting with the time given them.

I'm disappointed, but if this gives the developers more time to beef up the multiplayer mode, then by all means a delay is okay. I always thought a multiplayer mode was unnecessary for Bioshock, and when I first saw how it'd be implemented into Bioshock 2, I was underwhelmed. Hopefully they make it more interesting with the time given them.

Completely agree. I'd rather they scrap the MP and work on DLC so the story can keep going if it's possible.

Back