Biker Scout image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a chance of getting this piece at a good price (at least for me) but in order for me to pay for it i have to cancel my Iron Spidey Excl. and Slave Leia Excl. and MAYBE my Storm Trooper Excl. also. Do you think it would be worth it dumping those two (or three) for the Speeder Bike?

tough call man. I wouldn't because you are getting those 3 great looking items and i'll bet a deal like the one you have available will come around again. what if iron spidey spikes in cost and you pass on him?

I'm waiting for a deal on one of these too. I just can't stomach paying $800+ for it.

It is very big, but it's worth pointing out that the way it is constructed allows it to swivel on the rod attached to the base. This means that it can fit in a lot of places that you might not expect it to, since you can have it stick out at an angle.

I love my PF Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper. I don't understand how Sideshow think they can get away with selling just the trooper without making any attempt to reposition his legs into a natural standing pose.

Sure, it's nice to offer it on its own so that people who love the Trooper can get it without paying for the Bike but PLEASE, do SOMETHING with that awful pose.

Here's a pic of my Bike display.

07-cking-May2008.jpg

Chris

Nice display, Chris! Love the background :rock

I think i'm gonna get the Speeder Bike and Scout next month. Gonna cancel a couple things to pay for it.

man the speeder bike looks sweet, I agree nice backdrop. i'll pick one of these up one day.

Just got my Speeder Bike but the left backflip is broken off :monkey2 Any surgestions? It looks to be a clean break. I think it's that damn padding they put in before putting the bike in that broke it off.

Just got my Speeder Bike but the left backflip is broken off :monkey2 Any surgestions? It looks to be a clean break. I think it's that damn padding they put in before putting the bike in that broke it off.

Guess i have to wait a while longer before i get it because i just found out that the right arm on the trooper (gun arm) is broken in the socket. It just dangels :monkey2

I'm looking to finally take mine out of the box, just wondering if anyone had a custom acrylic case built for this during display. Looking to get some measurement ideas and logistics that I may not have thought of.
I hate dusting statues if I do not have too.
cheers

is one of the most beautiful statues of Star Wars! I love her!

I agree...you know after watching an episode of Big Bang Theory and seeing the Speeder Bike w/ Scout PF in the backdrop of the comic book store...it makes me regret not picking this piece up when my own LCS had it in stock. I still see the reg Biker Scout PF for sale, but it's not the same. The Speeder Bike PF had such a presence on display.

Back