Biker Scout image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really is an impressive piece. It makes me want to break out my Hasbro and stick my Rodne Leber figure on it. :chew

Nice pics! I'm glad I decided to keep mine, just oner more flex payment and I'll have mine :chew

It does look nice but the amount of space it eats up really bothers me. I had the MR Falcon and it drove me crazy. :lol

Well, I have the MR Falcon and it's still in it's box because I haven't figured out a way to display it. But this fits nicely on top of a bookcase if you have the room to spare. Or if you have a really, really deep shelf you could face it outwards.

Well, I have the MR Falcon and it's still in it's box because I haven't figured out a way to display it. But this fits nicely on top of a bookcase if you have the room to spare. Or if you have a really, really deep shelf you could face it outwards.

I could also see this being displayed on a long TV stand, maybe on a shelf below or above the TV. Might be a bit tacky though when you think about it. :eek:

Since this doesn't look all that deep I think a great place would be on top of several detolfs. Maybe put a background behind it as suggested earlier. :D

The Falcon was supper large. The only place it fit was on a large coffee table. ...it had to go. :lol

Hey Dave, I'm assuming that you have some type of hookup to get this piece so soon (other than living close to the shipping warehouse)???? Has anyone else got confirmation from SS that theirs has shipped? I know they sent out the 3-5 day shipping notice earlier this week but I'm anxious to say the least..... I just hope I'm not in the second batch for shipping...

Hey Dave, I'm assuming that you have some type of hookup to get this piece so soon (other than living close to the shipping warehouse)???? Has anyone else got confirmation from SS that theirs has shipped? I know they sent out the 3-5 day shipping notice earlier this week but I'm anxious to say the least..... I just hope I'm not in the second batch for shipping...

No, not for this piece. I assume other SoCalers are also getting theirs right now.

Thanks, Dave, for sharing these pics. He really does look awesome. What are the dimensions (HxWxD)?

Hi Dave,
I have Billy bookcase which I think this would fit on top of,
Though does it look ok from up high and looking up at it? I ge tthe feeling its one of those statues you need to have at eye level at the highest??
Also, any chance of a comparison pic with a SS PF?

No, not for this piece. I assume other SoCalers are also getting theirs right now.
Cool... I'm just up the west coast from you guys (Portland, Oregon) and am only 2 shipping days from the SS warehouse. Hope mine gets here soon. I've had an empty spot in my theater room for it for the past 6 weeks.. It can't get here soon enough....

I've been studying Dave's pix of the Scout for the past hour... This wait is going to drive me crazy..

Absolutely amazing! If only I had the room. The details look pretty much flawless and the fact that you can pose the head and the bike itself are two really great features! Hopefully SSC makes 1:6 Scouts soon. That'd be so cool!

Back