Biker Scout image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this piece looks absolutely incredible. Oh to have the money and space to have one. (one day, lol)

Thanks for the pics Dave. Damn, I can't wait to get my hands on this piece :monkey5

that statue looks awesome...didnt know that they started shipping this already...thanks for sharing

i have plenty of room. I wish I have money though.

Thanks for the pics Dave. Congrats.

These (very nice) pics have me depressed....:monkey2 - I am jealous of those that got this, but with the price tag and size, I just had to pass....damn you mortgage!!!!!!

:D

The final piece looks fantastic! My only (small) gripe: the black body suit could have been a little more snug looking....just looks like a bit too much flowing fabric

Hey Dave, when you have a chance can you give me the actual dims of this piece? It looks smaller than 35" long in those pics.

Beautiful piece! You know what would set it off even more? A background pic of the redwoods...

That looks absolutely incredible!!! If only I could afford it and have the space. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Stupid bills, mortgage, and insurance payments...

I'm very pleased with it, there are a couple spots on the armor that could have a little tighter paint control, but I can't think how it could be better unless it lit up and had sound. It's really cool how the polystone bike looks like metal and there even little scorch marks and scrapes that make it look even more real.

And the outfit is exactly how you'd want it for the 1/6 Biker Scout - all the armor is PVC, even the boots. Bodes well for the 1/6th armor and any other PFs with armor.

As for dimensions, I'll measure it, but it's slightly longer than that IKEA Billy bookcase it's sitting on - so 36 inches sounds about right.

Back