Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 11th Doctor 1/6 TARDIS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am jealous... Coz I am getting the RTD box. A couple more months to wait. Post pics you guys! :)

Just paid my shipping as well. Have to say I was surprised to see that email when I woke up today...got so used to this thing being delayed :lol

Me too. Shipping paid. Next stop, my dad's place. Them it's time to find the postage to Shanghai...

Shipping paid!! :yess: Been a long time coming - will be so glad to get this one off my pre-orders list!! :)

Was quite surprised that it was only £10 shipping too - thought it would be a lot more than that. :)

I thought shipping was over 20 quid....

Now if it's even double that for shipping to Shanghai.... Yeah like that's gonna happen..!!

I had to pay £85 for shipping :gah: The packing and delivery service better be worth that amount and I pray that the one I receive have no obvious defects, else it'll be another hassle to ship it back :pray:

I had to pay £85 for shipping :gah: The packing and delivery service better be worth that amount and I pray that the one I receive have no obvious defects, else it'll be another hassle to ship it back :pray:

That is absurd, I thought they were working on cheaper shipping alternatives?

:horror £85!! Wow, that's just crazy. :(

^ Thanks! It's a great display piece - looks fantastic in-hand and I am very pleased with it. Came very well packed up - so happy to report no damage!! The light-up feature is pretty cool too. :)

Think I'll be displaying my custom 12 with it for now....

View attachment 253266

Arrived at my Dad's today.
Post office quoted £140 to send it over here, surface. That'll take two months.
He didn't ask about air mail!!

I'm not sure if this is right tbh :lol but I think it looks about right. The inserts 'curve' once inside the TARDIS - if that makes sense...

View attachment 253294

(sorry for bad quality...it's dark over here now and my camera does not take pics well in the dark!!)

Back