Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 11th Doctor 1/6 TARDIS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i think i need one... who was i kidding that review just pushed me over the edge into the need zone. wow. :panic:

I really want to order one, But the UK to cdn conversion rate sucks. Duty would be a killer.

Pics all look great.
Mine now tracked and arriving next week. Several Doctors are arguing over Who gets first shot.

I must say that I am dissapointed to read about only one door opening properly. I think that is a pretty major design flaw.

****. Me. That is awesome. It's so bloody expensive though. But it's definitely worth it's asking price I think.

compared to the other 1/6 vehicles its rather reasonable. its only slightly more expensive than a figure and is cheaper than the deluxe hulk. as you say it is worth the asking price and I really cant wait for the tennant tardis (the one I wanted to begin with)

I have to agree, especially in the UK, its price is comparable to a lot of single Hot Toys figures (like a die cast Iron Man). But when you consider its his vehicle/spaceship its considerably cheaper (and yes less complicated) than a Delorean.
I have the tenth version coming to me and I can't wait! My geek senses are tingling...

Pics all look great.
Mine now tracked and arriving next week. Several Doctors are arguing over Who gets first shot.

I must say that I am dissapointed to read about only one door opening properly. I think that is a pretty major design flaw.

It'll be because of the deep box on the back of the other door that the phone is in. There'd be no way of opening it. (without it actually being bigger on the inside)

Received mine today...it came out really well. A couple of little nitpicks, but overall it looks amazing. Also, you kinda forget how substantial a 1/6 scale TARDIS would be in person...it's pretty big :lol

A quick pic after opening it up...

25726343940_269c1e1ae1_c.jpg

Without this is now my favorite collectible. It's heavy as hell and definitely is impressive. I absolutely love it, although finding a place to display it without worrying about it is proving problematic.

IMG_9732.jpg

IMG_9734.jpg

This is huge! I didn't expect it to be this big and heavy! I was planning on putting it in a detolf by raising tone of the shelves but I'm not sure if that will be possible now. I may just have to display it on top of the detolf instead. Impressive piece though. Its definitely solid and not cheap feeling at all.

Back