Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if steaming the coat a little, to get some of the material sizing out would help... sizing is a treatment done to material to make them a little stiffer when handling for sowing and such, and is almost always used when making clothes, hence they're much softer after the first wash... so thinking of doing the same to these mini-clothes!

So, guys!I did it.Here is all on tt knock off body.I'm quiet happy with it.It looks enough human structure now.Few fast crap pics in kitchen-just for new siluet.My advise-new body will make it in what you really want.
y7e4ymud.jpg
a3ymenuz.jpg
hy5e5u4u.jpg
7y5a7upu.jpg

I was afraid hands or shoes will be to small for bigger body, but no.My advice-new body-new figure.

Little bit higher, but even pants is almost enough long.Tt narrow knock off.Custom narrow shoulder body-which is cheap in ebuy

Bc body is really slimm, small body-with quiet no shoulders-good for small haracters and heads,that one is casual 1/6 size.Sherlocks head and coat are quiet big things-that's why it looks much better now.

Hmmm... well, I'll have to look into that. I don't mind it being a bit taller. I was just worried about it being smaller and ruining the Sherlock/Watson height difference. I'll probably just keep Watson the BCS body no matter what.

Hmmm... well, I'll have to look into that. I don't mind it being a bit taller. I was just worried about it being smaller and ruining the Sherlock/Watson height difference. I'll probably just keep Watson the BCS body no matter what.
No-it just will make Sh 1 cm higher.

Thanks everyone :)

Kaiser is a brand of Barbie/Joe/doll stands - your basic waist grabber but with a small, flat thin metal footprint. Very handy for when you're shooting diorama scenes you can cover the base with a matching material to the floor you're using which makes for much easier removal of the stand in photoshop, PSP etc. (though I forgot to remove the shadow of Watson's stand!)

Thanks man!:)

I had some without knowing they were kaise stands:lol

Pretty handy it seems! I repeat, awesome shots, especially with the brick building behind! That's so British!

@gido: nice! The body makes a real difference. I may go that route too if I can't futz them the way I want!:)

Lovely shots Nick! Best I've seen. And well done Gido for changing bodies - but is Sherlock still wearing the suit jacket under the coat?

So, guys!I did it.Here is all on tt knock off body.I'm quiet happy with it.It looks enough human structure now.Few fast crap pics in kitchen-just for new siluet.My advise-new body will make it in what you really want.
y7e4ymud.jpg
a3ymenuz.jpg
hy5e5u4u.jpg
7y5a7upu.jpg
Looks much better with that body!

Back