Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my reminder email that the 1st installment (after my deposit) is due...£110 + change. That sounds like a lot, but it is for two Signature Edition, 'numbered pair' figures. I will pay that tomorrow.

I am very happy that I got these, and my reactivated account is working well, so making payments are now dead easy.

Hey, DGT... what e-mail did that come from? I just wondered, because I didn't get a reminder and wanted to be sure the e-mail addy is on my safe list.

Actually, looking at my Sherlock order on-site, I can't make payments and it's not showing my deposit. Maybe they are just fixing those and then sending out e-mails after that's ready. It'd be nice if it worked like the Doctor Who products.

Hi,guys!I have paid deposit for split in parts payment, but didn't got any mail or confirmation about order or where and how I can pay in future.I have wrote few times to BC, but with no answer.Could any body helps?Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I keep saying this, but would be nice to know when this is coming... I intend to start saving straight after Christmas.

Hey, DGT... what e-mail did that come from? I just wondered, because I didn't get a reminder and wanted to be sure the e-mail addy is on my safe list.

Actually, looking at my Sherlock order on-site, I can't make payments and it's not showing my deposit. Maybe they are just fixing those and then sending out e-mails after that's ready. It'd be nice if it worked like the Doctor Who products.

Hi Jon, it came from the [email protected] email address. I have checked my other orders and they all show live 'payment' buttons at the bottom of the particular page. Here is my 'Sherlock' pair...

...and my completed Sig Ed #10, no active button at the bottom of the page anymore.

Hi,guys!I have paid deposit for split in parts payment, but didn't got any mail or confirmation about order or where and how I can pay in future.I have wrote few times to BC, but with no answer.Could any body helps?Thanks!

Hi Gido, first things first. Is your account active? Did you reactivate it as directed...or make a new account and then try to import your order into it, the way I had to do?

I'm afraid I don't have any account in BC-I just have paypal recieve for deposit...Could you please give here some active link-I tried to open they in net, but there are errors...

I'm afraid I don't have any account in BC-I just have paypal recieve for deposit...Could you please give here some active link-I tried to open they in net, but there are errors...

This has been covered very well already by Pixletwin and others some pages back, but just a quick recap and any mistakes, please feel free to correct me folks...it's my age!

It sounds like you need to open an account with BCS and then import your Sherlock order into it. Start here....

https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/site/account.php

...at the bottom of the page, create an account for yourself. You should get an email with a confirmation link in it that validates your new account.

When this has happened your will need to import your order number for the Sherlock figure(s) into your new account. On reflection, this next page/link may only open properly once you have got to this stage...:dunno

https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/site/view-order.php

Keep in mind that the order number is a part of your PAYPAL invoice number, so you'll need a note of that. It will be a 9 digit number let's say for example 12345-6789. You will need to use the first 5 digits, the '12345' part of your unique number, and enter your number into the box at the bottom of the screen and click the 'IMPORT' button.

After a while, you should get a confirmation email with a link to accept this new entry. Click on that and your account should open with your sherlock order already there. Make sure you check your SPAM/JUNK folder in case it accidentally migrates there.

Oh!Thank you very much!I tought I just lost my deposit monay.Now I understood!Again-thanks a lot for explenation!

Oh!Thank you very much!I tought I just lost my deposit monay.Now I understood!Again-thanks a lot for explenation!

No problem my friend. Welcome to the forum. I'm in England...Where in the world are you?

PS: I have (just this minute) made a second payment for my Sherlock/Watson pair. So once you get your account set up and running, I'm sure it will all be fine.

Hi Jon, it came from the [email protected] email address.

Thanks for all the info! That's not set-up for me, yet. Probably why I haven't gotten a notice, yet. There was a snafu with my deposit because I closed my browser before going through PayPal so they had to manually send me a new invoice. I bet that's why it isn't showing up yet and this button's not there. Which is fine by me as I wouldn't mind waiting to make a payment for a little bit. :)

For those of you who are on the fence about this and thinking 'Nah, they won't sell out...' that's what people were saying about the Tenth Doctor for four months before the Limited Edition sold out... and check out the resale prices on ebay now.

If I didn't already have this on pre-order I would definitely be putting down the deposit before Series 3 starts showing in the UK. If these aren't gone by the end of January (after the US screening) I'll eat my deerstalker.

Apparently there's going to be a minisode of this on Christmas Day, entitled 'Many Happy Returns'.

Sounds good. We have just seen 'The Reichenbach Fall' on BBC3-HD the other night and it has primed us for the new episodes.

Also (and I know it seems a bit childish to be excited by such things...) I am excited that we have POed the matched pair, Signature Edition of the figures because it means that we will have matching numbers and 100% bona fide kosher autographs of two of the hottest stars in the world today!

What's not to get excited about...?

I know, easily pleased! :lol

Sounds good. We have just seen 'The Reichenbach Fall' on BBC3-HD the other night and it has primed us for the new episodes.

Also (and I know it seems a bit childish to be excited by such things...) I am excited that we have POed the matched pair, Signature Edition of the figures because it means that we will have matching numbers and 100% bona fide kosher autographs of two of the hottest stars in the world today!

What's not to get excited about...?

I know, easily pleased! :lol

I'm really pleased for you, especially as I know it probably wasn't easy even getting the page to load! Personally I just can't get excited about autographs, which is great because it means I've saved a ton of money on Sherlock.

How long do you think it'll be for these, Daron? They did say they are 'in production', but that can't mean they're on a production line now - can it?

They ought to do some Dynamix figures of these too - it would tap into the market that buys the Sherlock manga.

Would be great

Hi all,

Daron aka DGTWoodward passed away by a sudden heart attack on the eve of 19th Dec, here is a link to the thread started by his wife notifying us:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137918

I have been speaking with Sharon, (Mrs DGTWoodward) and she has been gracious and kind enough to let us as a community send a token of respect to herself and her family, not to mention Daron.

We (Dave and mods) have agreed that we are going to pay our respects to our friend Daron aka DGTWoodward by having a collection which I will organise to send flowers to the family on or before the funeral.
The date of the funeral is not known yet but we can do this and send our thoughts to not only Daron but also his wife and family.

So, if anyone would like to make a contribution or donate towards this, please send me a message and I will let you know the details. I am in the UK so will sort out flowers and things and will try include all usernames of those who donate, on the cards of the flowers/ items we send.

Hopefully we can pay our respects not only to a member of our community who we have sadly lost, but also another member - his wife who is also an avid collector, along with their family.

If you would like to take part, please pm me and I will send you my details.
Shell
x :1-1:

Last edited:
Just watched the new episode of Sherlock.

Damn I want to buy these, but £339.99 + shipping for the pair, and John looks a bit like a slapped monkeys arse.

Haaaaaaard call.

Back