Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the new episode of Sherlock.

Damn I want to buy these, but £339.99 + shipping for the pair, and John looks a bit like a slapped monkeys arse.

Haaaaaaard call.

Actually, I'm now wondering if I should get a John too, I enjoyed tonight's episode so much and john's part in it.

I thought the sculpt was a little wide somehow, but I'm willing to bet it looks better in hand.

I bet these are sold out by the time the last episode airs a week from sunday.

Actually, I'm now wondering if I should get a John too, I enjoyed tonight's episode so much and john's part in it.

I thought the sculpt was a little wide somehow, but I'm willing to bet it looks better in hand.

I bet these are sold out by the time the last episode airs a week from sunday.

Yeah, after seeing the episode I could so go for the pair...but they are so expensive, damnit.

I know the Who expansion packs never happened but if they made a Sherlock head with 'the hat' - and there was a lot of focus on it in the episode last night - I bet it would sell well. Would be really easy to tweak the existing head.

Now hurry up and tell us WHEN it's coming!

so tempted, went with 4th doc last night but do wants a Sherlock eventually. im sure they will be gone by the time i have the funds, was there any word via BCS about a eventual retailer ver like 10th doc?

I know the Who expansion packs never happened but if they made a Sherlock head with 'the hat' - and there was a lot of focus on it in the episode last night - I bet it would sell well. Would be really easy to tweak the existing head.

Now hurry up and tell us WHEN it's coming!

You can't have Sherlock with the hat, without Watson with his tache :lol

Just ordered Sherlock.

Altough I find Watson stole the show in the new episode, and hope to pick him up later...

Can everyone please stop buying these. I don't want them to sell out before I talk myself into buying them!!

Just ordered Sherlock.

Altough I find Watson stole the show in the new episode, and hope to pick him up later...

A good start! I just never could imagine ordering one without the other, myself. I love Sherlock because he's awesome, but half my enjoyment of the show is how Watson plays off of him and reacts to him. :)

I found the use of teleportation farfetched in explaining how Sherlock survived his fall. And who knew Watson was really Moriarty?

I think the other explanation is more possible. I mean, it makes sense. Sherlock falls into the TARDIS, the Doctor catches him and throws out dead Moffat (who previously got killed by insane Tumblr members) dressed in a Sherlock wig to pose for the body while Sherlock goes to help save Gallifrey.

Seems logical.

I don't know what episode you were all watching, but clearly Sherlock survived because of the magical healing power of his genetically engineered, yet unable to be replicated (even in the future!), super-soldier blood, that's forever coursing through his veins... :p

Or maybe he was saved by the power of love (with or without Huey Lewis)...

I don't know what episode you were all watching, but clearly Sherlock survived because of the magical healing power of his genetically engineered, yet unable to be replicated (even in the future!), super-soldier blood, that's forever coursing through his veins... :p

Or maybe he was saved by the power of love (with or without Huey Lewis)...

^ This, canon XD

Back