Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hadn't realized that Holmes and Watson's packaging had different backdrops - I like these more than HT's fancy bases - really sets the scene.

The coat looks a lot more fitted in this picture on the back of the box than in the picture we saw last week of Sherlock, Watson and the 11th Doctor statues. I wonder if that's just because it seems to be fastened here? If so, great, if not, well, I'll set my mother to work on resewing it!

The coat looks a lot more fitted in this picture on the back of the box than in the picture we saw last week of Sherlock, Watson and the 11th Doctor statues. I wonder if that's just because it seems to be fastened here? If so, great, if not, well, I'll set my mother to work on resewing it!

I think the pic might be stretched and warped just a little to fit it into the box dimensions ?

And the position of the boat, obviously. is it in the Indian ocean? The Atlantic? We need to know.

map.jpg

Back