Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have already bought BC Holmes:)Hope to get him in june or july.It was just talking about any private custom prices.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have already bought BC Holmes:)Hope to get him in june or july.It was just talking about any private custom prices.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sure. I was just genuinely interested if it's possible for a custom to be that much better than Trevor's head for BC, as opposed to just getting a repaint for a fifth of the price.

Trevor's head once set into manufacturing by BC has lost most of its detailing,plus the painting makes it very 'dollish' so no point considering it's raw state. Lets just call it BC's head.
I will post pictures of my custom on my own thread when it is ready.

and no it wont be a recast. I doubt BCS figures will have their heads recasted.

Trevor's head once set into manufacturing by BC has lost most of its detailing,plus the painting makes it very 'dollish' so no point considering it's raw state. Lets just call it BC's head.
I will post pictures of my custom on my own thread when it is ready.

and no it wont be a recast. I doubt BCS figures will have their heads recasted.

Well, I'll look forward to seeing the custom when its done.

Anyone got any nice options for acrylic display cases that could display both figures comfortably?

...would be great to get one of the backgrounds in there as well....

News! Just posted on their FB page https://www.facebook.com/BigChiefStudiosLimited

SHERLOCK 1:6 SCALE COLLECTOR FIGURES UPDATE

We are pleased to announce that manufacturing of the Sherlock figures is scheduled to be completed around mid-June. Shipping will commence once final quality control checks and customs clearance has been done. This process normally takes around a week, with shipping taking a further 4 weeks. Customs clearance in the UK can take anywhere from a couple of days to a week. As such we estimate that we will take delivery of the stock the last week of July. Please note that we do not have any control over customs clearance, which might take longer thereby delaying the stock arriving with us.

We shall send out emails to all customers who have ordered notifying you when shipping will be due to be paid. We will also post the information both here on our official Facebook page and of course on our official website.

We thank you for your continued support and custom and cannot wait for you guys to take delivery of these great figures.

Thanks BCS

I can't wait to get these! I have a signed pair ordered along with an additional signed Sherlock. SO excited right now!!

oooh nice, going to be strange to actually have them in hand!

Does anyone have any info on a dual display case ?

Late to the party but yeah, these are awesome. Watson looks better than I've ever seen him and Sherlock's coat - my one doubt - looks great.

Back