Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't let it put you off that they'll be shipped from the UK. When the Tenth and Fourth Doctor figures came out US customers got them first; and while shipping is (probably) expensive, at least you don't have to pay VAT ('Value' Added Tax) like we do in the UK so you save on that.

Shipping for 4 & 10 ended up being about $60. I think people who only got one or the other, it was about half that. Just to give you an idea of cost.

Just an FYI Big Chief has the Signature Edition #'d pairs available on their site again. I originally pre-ordered the Signature Sherlock alone but just went in now and got the signed pair too. Here's another chance so get them before they're gone!

Just an FYI Big Chief has the Signature Edition #'d pairs available on their site again. I originally pre-ordered the Signature Sherlock alone but just went in now and got the signed pair too. Here's another chance so get them before they're gone!

Oh wow, Thank you very much for posting that!
I was looking at the site a few weeks ago thinking it would be nice to have something as rare as a 'Signature edition numbered pair' and knew that there was no chance I would ever get that.

Its an absurdly high price but ignoring this second chance just seems wrong.

Also read about the email payment problems people have with BCS and that seems annoying ....so paid in full ! :D

Can't wait to receive them !!

Has there been any word on what the 'free gift' is ?

I am very very excited about this now. Think since I'm spending so much I'll get a custom made display case as well !

If I knew when these were coming I might consider it, I love this show beyond pretty much everything else. But I couldn't do it unless I could be sure of being able to budget.

If I knew when these were coming I might consider it, I love this show beyond pretty much everything else. But I couldn't do it unless I could be sure of being able to budget.

The trick is to just pay in full and then you don't have to worry about budgeting later.
I'm an ideas man. Yes I am.

You're absolutely right. Actually, I don't think this hobby should be open to the kind of riff raff who have to budget or spread payments. High end figures should only be available to persons of quality like yourself - the scum don't deserve them.

The trick is to just pay in full and then you don't have to worry about budgeting later.
I'm an ideas man. Yes I am.
You're comfortable paying for something in full 8 months ahead of when you're likely to get your figures?

I have been searching all over the place for these guys and just saw this thread today. I ordered the set from their website. thanks for the helpful posts!

You're absolutely right. Actually, I don't think this hobby should be open to the kind of riff raff who have to budget or spread payments. High end figures should only be available to persons of quality like yourself - the scum don't deserve them.

I was just joking. Maybe I should have used more emoticons. I understand having to budget.
I didn't call myself a 'persons of quality' and definitely made no reference, implied or directly to yourself or anyone else as 'scum'

(Not that I expect you to have seen or paid any attention to my posts on other threads, but the reason I was able to pay in full is I sold off almost my entire collection late last year while moving and have zero things on pre-order ....hence I had the cash available .....)

You're comfortable paying for something in full 8 months ahead of when you're likely to get your figures?

I thought it was obvious my comment was meant as absurd humour. Paying in full way in advance is obviously not a real solution to budgeting.

I had temporarily forgotten that the Big Chief Studio's threads are serious business. Apologies all. Carry on.

I was just joking. Maybe I should have used more emoticons. I understand having to budget.
I didn't call myself a 'persons of quality' and definitely made no reference, implied or directly to yourself or anyone else as 'scum'

(Not that I expect you to have seen or paid any attention to my posts on other threads, but the reason I was able to pay in full is I sold off almost my entire collection late last year while moving and have zero things on pre-order ....hence I had the cash available .....)

I thought it was obvious my comment was meant as absurd humour. Paying in full way in advance is obviously not a real solution to budgeting.

I had temporarily forgotten that the Big Chief Studio's threads are serious business. Apologies all. Carry on.

Sorry mate, didn't realise you were joking. We're all cool.

menlojames, welcome to the asylum!

Since there's no news its wish list time...

I want some accessory packs:

1. Sherlock with deerstalker HS, Perspex block with the words 'sitty thing' written inside, glass measuring beaker, tine post it with 'Sherlock Holmes' written on it.

2. John with moustache HS, Perspex block with the word 'liar' written inside, glass measuring beaker, tiny post it with 'Madonna' written on it.

Any other ideas?

Bloody Australians.

Since there's no news its wish list time...

I want some accessory packs:

1. Sherlock with deerstalker HS, Perspex block with the words 'sitty thing' written inside, glass measuring beaker, tine post it with 'Sherlock Holmes' written on it.

2. John with moustache HS, Perspex block with the word 'liar' written inside, glass measuring beaker, tiny post it with 'Madonna' written on it.

Any other ideas?
and a microscope

IOU apple please!! :)

Last edited:
IOU apple... to come with the Moriarty figure please!

Wonder if a cloth deerstalker would work on the Sherlock head we're getting? Has anyone ever seen such a thing at 1/6 scale?

Back