Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - War Doctor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Gandalf. Oh well at least it looks better than Asmus' Gandalf.

According to rumors he and Clara are supposed to be the next two orderable ones. He is looking great!!

12729184_10154567238826002_5105702313424047201_n.jpg

:yess: Excellent!! He looks good! Will probably be ordering them both. :)

Really excited about this guy. Love the weathering on his jacket.

He'll need to have his shoulders padded out a bit, he seems a bit too narrow. That is throwing it off in my eyes, but fortunately, that is an easy fix on both our of their end.

this is one where im not sure what others are seein cuz to me it looks way off. not long enough or sumthin, beard not bushy enough? have no idea but easy pass.:dunno

I like it too. Apparently John Hurt turned down this prototype and wants it changed so he isn't so wrinkled.

Yeah, if anything John Hurt as the War Doctor is more wrinkly, not less...

^ Excellent, that's great news for the signature collectors. As for me although I'm in for all the incarnations of the Doctor that they make, I'll just be getting the regular version I think - save myself a few quid. SDCC isn't being too kind to me - seeing way too much stuff that I want!! :gah:

Is this going to go up for order sometime soon then, does anyone know? Can't seem to find anything on the BCS site.

I'm in for the signature edition. Pity 9th and 12th were not issued as such.

Back