Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #12 Peter Capaldi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swapped my 12 Doctors clothes to a new body but can't get the redo his belt, can anybody give me advice please?

I made these up for my 12th doctor. they are being printed now and I can't wait to get them.

final_zpsm7npklmx.jpg

12th%20sonic%202_zpssufptvoy.jpg

Can you do me a favour and stop making things I want? I think Doctor-envy is a real thing.

Good job though, I especially look forward to seeing how the sonic turns out.

Thanks! I think I'm done for a bit. if you do want them they are on my shapeways store. I can send you the link if you want.

Very cool! They are gonna look awesome with your Twelve figure! :rock

Thanks! I have my 12 in the series 9 look so it should fit in well. I don't have the red velvet coat but I couldn't resist making that sonic.

Will big chief re-release the orange space suit as a separate accessories set again?

They never made the space suit, I believe. I think people are just using the suit that came with an old 12 10th Doctor toy.

:exactly: I got mine quite cheap off eBay (with the 12" Tenth Doctor BBC figure), the suit looks great on Twelve though - makes for a great looking custom figure :)

Back