Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #12 Peter Capaldi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're talking out of the box, I would definitely rank Capaldi higher. But after a bit of futzing and tweaking I'm actually starting to like my Tennant a bit more now...

I'll tell you when my Ten finishes his extended holiday in Dubai (after having already spent a couple of days in France) and finally decides to make his way down here like he's supposed to... :lol

You're in Aus right?

Interesting yours went through Dubai. Both my 12 and now my 10 went England, France, India, China, Philippines, Australia. They may have made it onto the terror watchlist with such short stays in each country.

Group shot in the Detolf.

12195877_10105634653570890_585139014172476397_n.jpg

I know I asked this before somewhere (probably in this thread) but I'm too lazy too look. Is there a site that parts out BCS?

very happy with my 12! i redressed him cuz the white shirt cuffs were at the elbow under cardy and jacket when he arrived, made it look very awkward and not natural when posed.
used a soft tipped tweezers to get the white cuffs out from under the cardy, which has very tight cuffs. that way you can see them poking out at wrists under the jacket like the proto.

still do wish i had that mini tardis but other than that and the stand not really fitting together proper its a great fig and im glad i got it.

:yess:

very happy with my 12! i redressed him cuz the white shirt cuffs were at the elbow under cardy and jacket when he arrived, made it look very awkward and not natural when posed.
used a soft tipped tweezers to get the white cuffs out from under the cardy, which has very tight cuffs. that way you can see them poking out at wrists under the jacket like the proto.

still do wish i had that mini tardis but other than that and the stand not really fitting together proper its a great fig and im glad i got it.

Thought there was something not quite right with my Twelve, can't believe I didn't notice it was that!! :slap :lol Anyway, all corrected now! Thanks for the tip!:)

Yeah, as you can see from my pic above, he looks much better with the white cuffs showing!

I noticed that .... very surprising. He gets back into his proper look for the last couple of episodes of the season? Weird....

makes me think that whole rock star grungy look was like a mid-life crisis type dealy :rotfl

If you're talking about the exclusive shrunken TARDIS, it's going to be for sale like Handles :) A BCS staff told me they're releasing it officially soon. But you can still purchase it now before its official release! It's priced at £19.99 (or £19.90... I forgot!)

Is anyone elses's Capaldi head's hair really brown? Mine has a few random specks of silver/grey drybrushed through it, but that's about it. It looks very, very brown, which just throws the whole thing off to me.

Toy Anxiety often parts out BCS figures, but the good stuff usually gets snapped up pretty quick. And this is all they have left now:

Big Chief Studios - Toy Anxiety

Since the last few releases have only been available so far through Big Chief -- although they will be available from other retailers very soon -- there's hardly been anything to part out (except like with the One that Toy Anxiety had that I'm pretty sure was a trade-in). Once the retail figures show up, I expect we'll see a lot more parted out Who since there will be a lot more of them in circulation.

Is anyone elses's Capaldi head's hair really brown? Mine has a few random specks of silver/grey drybrushed through it, but that's about it. It looks very, very brown, which just throws the whole thing off to me.

I've never heard of that kinda case. :/

Could you post a pic of how it looks like? If nothing else, contact BCS.

Back