Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #1 William Hartnell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 161910

He's here!! Quick photo out of the box, sorry for the poor quality, the lighting in my room is terrible even on bright days!!

I am really pleased with him, outfit is great!! Just watch the glasses though...mine had slipped out of the 'tray' so had broke! :(

The head looks even better than the prototype pictures. Unmistakably William Hartnell and so lifelike too.

Oh very good, and he doesn't have a beard! Very happy with how that looks. Thanks for sharing. :)

And now the wait just got even harder... :lol

Oh very good, and he doesn't have a beard! Quite happy with how that looks. Thanks for sharing. :)

And now the wait just got even harder... :lol

No problem, just trying to put peoples minds at rest, I know a lot of people (including me) were worried about the dreaded 'five o'clock shadow' making an appearance, thankfully none of that this time!! :lol

You will not be disappointed - he is well worth the wait. :)

Wow BCS have captured Hartnell's likeness bob on. Mine will be arriving tomorrow...looks like I won't be sleeping after my night shift lol

For those whose tracking info was missing, mine now shows a tracking number on the site

Likeness looks pretty good. I still think the eyes are a bit...harsh looking

Lots of pictures rolling in on the Big Chief Fans Facebook page. He looks uniformly amazing. Can't wait until tomorrow!

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow by 10:30 AM, unfortunately I'll be at work tomorrow and can't sign for him so I'm having him delivered to a FedEx store nearby to snag him on my lunch break :lol

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow by 10:30 AM, unfortunately I'll be at work tomorrow and can't sign for him so I'm having him delivered to a FedEx store nearby to snag him on my lunch break :lol

Yep, I'm doing the same. It's nice being able to have it re-routed to a store.

The head looks even better than the prototype pictures. Unmistakably William Hartnell and so lifelike too.

Wow that is DEAD-ON Hartnell. Turned out even better than expected. They NAILED it. :clap

And another one for the glowing chorus of approval aisle! BCS did Hartnell and us collectors proud with this one!

billy_Snapseed.jpg

Mine will be here tomorrow. :yess:

Now, when is the next classic era Doctor going to show his head? :p

Back