Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #1 William Hartnell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to him a lot but for me personally I collect 1/6 figures not general memorabilia so not into signed plaques or photos, nice for those that are into that sort of stuff but to be honest would prefer the money these things cost to be put into either relevent accesories or just to take the price down a little.

The cards are neat but in reality just going to sit in the box. I would have preferred a dual signed plaque or in reality a replicated signature on a plaque of Hartnell's

The cards are neat but in reality just going to sit in the box. I would have preferred a dual signed plaque or in reality a replicated signature on a plaque of Hartnell's

I like these sig-cards, but I would have liked a facsimile signature on a plaque too.

Just got my shipping notice. $33 in shipping feels higher than it used to be. Have to wait a week or so before I can pay it though :(

You'd think the stronger dollar would make it cheaper. But at least it's not coming through the port o'Long Beach. I'm going into withdrawals my packages are so few and far between.

Paid for mine. A little nervous about the final result considering I haven't seen a close up pic of the final product anywhere

Some people don't know how good they've got it. :p

Hartnell's shipping cost 36 pounds for me. Not that I'm complaining, mind - Baker cost 44 pounds to ship (though ended up slightly cheaper due to better conversion rates back then).

Prices fluctuate, conversion rates rise and fall, it is what it is. And Big Chief obviously do what they can to get good shipping rates along the way. Honestly, as long as it gets here safe and sound and in the expected condition, I'll be happy. :)

And hopefully Hartnell won't have a 5 o'clock shadow when he arrives...

Just paid mine off. I have too much on order from BCS right now looking at my account. They're going to get money from me for the TARDIS and Capaldi next week too!

I have everything paid off now except for the TARDIS (which I still have four payments due on), and the various shipping costs. So Big Chief already owes me much Doctor Who goodness in the coming months...

Speaking of which, my Hartnell has apparently shipped. :yess:

Please be good, please don't have a five o'clock shadow, please be good, please don't have a five o'clock shadow, please be good, please don't have a five o'clock shadow, please be good, please don't have a five o'clock shadow...

For whatever reason those shipping notices don't mean they have shipped out. They won't start shipping these out until Tuesday.

^ Thought so, my BCS account said mine had shipped too which I thought was odd as I know they usually send out an email & tracking info once they despatch them.

Just hope it arrives in the first half of the week :pray:, as I am off work, so will be at home when he arrives!! :yess:

If mine ships on Tuesday then I would get it around the 4th of February. I'm excited to actually get a new Doctor Who figure, it feels like forever since I've added anything to the shelf.

If mine ships on Tuesday then I would get it around the 4th of February. I'm excited to actually get a new Doctor Who figure, it feels like forever since I've added anything to the shelf.

It's international priority via FedEx. If it ships on Tuesday it will be delivered within 2-3 days.

I did not know that.

tumblr_m1f4t7wzmS1r7032do1_500.gif

Back