Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #09 Christopher Eccleston

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not perfect, but looks a heckuva lot better I think. And isn't quite as obviously off as it was before.

Although for me what sticks out most (in Vash's comparison above) is that the mouth is just a bit too big.

I agree, he does look a lot better now! :)

It's hard to see all the changes I made with the side by side comparison, so here's a little gif:

:rock That's great!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Up for pre order later this month.

Turned out pretty good in the end! I'll deffo be getting this figure. Good to hear that he is going to be up for pre-order soon too!! :yess:

I am so FREAKING EXCITED. They totally nailed the head sculpt to me this time. Now I just want a Rose to go with him.

^^in what way?

i like, def sold. :clap

wish they didnt insist on the overly rough uber pitted super pores skin texture look tho. didnt like that on the 1st doc. preferred the smoother look on the 11, 10 and 4th docs. i guess its a attempt to provide more realism but would prefer more screen accurate appearance.

The head is an improvement from the previous pictures. The jacket doesn't seem to hang as well, but it could be a combination of posing, lighting... or it's a different coat.

^^in what way?

i like, def sold. :clap

wish they didnt insist on the overly rough uber pitted super pores skin texture look tho. didnt like that on the 1st doc. preferred the smoother look on the 11, 10 and 4th docs. i guess its a attempt to provide more realism but would prefer more screen accurate appearance.

The face sculpt isn't as good and the leather jacket looks a bit dodgy. I'm not saying it looks bad, in fact I think it's one of Big Chief's best looking figures.

The face sculpt isn't as good and the leather jacket looks a bit dodgy. I'm not saying it looks bad, in fact I think it's one of Big Chief's best looking figures.

I really don't think you're going to get too many people agreeing that the first sculpt was better. I'm not saying it wasn't a good sculpt, I'm just saying it didn't actually look anything like Christopher Eccleston.

I definitely see Christopher Eccleston there although the head still seems a bit 'fat' looking at photos of Eccleston his face looks slimmer/narrower lips a bit thinner to? and the sculpt seems to make him look a good bit older than he was, for me it's going to be a wait and see I think, costume looks top notch.

Back