Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #09 Christopher Eccleston

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I like about BCS is that they are honest with their customers. It's not every company that admits publicly their flaws and mistakes. It shows that they are compromised in improving their products.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

If you can get the lower leg off, there is a screw you can tighten up at the knee. Unfortunately the biggest problem is usually at the hip joint, and about the only thing that works there is a bit of super glue.

"Are you my mummy?"
9th-doctor-child.jpg

I'm loving this figure the more I look at it and since 9th is my first introduction to Doctor Who, he's been a grail figure to have.
I'll be building a proper custom empty child soon, but this is a mock up for now with bits I had in my customs bins. He just looks cool with the Doctor and hopefully I can have a Rose Tyler to go with him soon as well.

"Are you my mummy?"
9th-doctor-child.jpg

I'm loving this figure the more I look at it and since 9th is my first introduction to Doctor Who, he's been a grail figure to have.
I'll be building a proper custom empty child soon, but this is a mock up for now with bits I had in my customs bins. He just looks cool with the Doctor and hopefully I can have a Rose Tyler to go with him soon as well.

Nice shot. How did you get the jacket to look s great?

Nice shot. How did you get the jacket to look s great?
Thanks! I just futzed with it for a while, bending the wires and tugging on the jacket to stretch it slightly so it can fall where I wanted it to.

I also did a quick repaint of the eyebrows on the Tennant head raising it a bit and did a slight thin shadow under the teeth. I think that did the trick since it looks much better to me now. Now I can display him without being creeped out so much :rotfl.
10th-smile2.jpg

"Are you my mummy?"
9th-doctor-child.jpg

Cool pic! :rock

Finally got mine. Turns out it arrived in the 30th December. Then sent back to depot, when no one was there to sign for it. I got a letter to pick it up on Saturday. And now, I have my 9th Doctor.

He's a whole lot Better than I expected. Liking all the accessories and the three different jumpers: that's cool.

Not too bad actually. I might bash up an extra body for a regen figure later.

Run for your life...

The jacket isn't weathered as I'd liked, but somehow looks fine in hand. The wiring allows some nice movement.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with this guy.

Finally got mine. Turns out it arrived in the 30th December. Then sent back to depot, when no one was there to sign for it. I got a letter to pick it up on Saturday. And now, I have my 9th Doctor.

He's a whole lot Better than I expected. Liking all the accessories and the three different jumpers: that's cool.

Not too bad actually. I might bash up an extra body for a regen figure later.

Run for your life...

The jacket isn't weathered as I'd liked, but somehow looks fine in hand. The wiring allows some nice movement.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with this guy.

That's the first time I've seen the Tennant head look good. Any more shots?

Here you go:

And

Then, the 9th Doctor leaves...

And here's all the New Doctors. Though after 12 years, can we really keep calling it 'new'.

Thanks. So does the Tennant head only look good in certain angles, i.e. looking down?

Yeah I think that's pretty much it. I considered repainting mine to decrease the creepiness factor, but after studying the sculpt I just don't think it would improve things very much.

Well, no paper bag, but here he is on a repaired BC 11 body. PJs at the ready.

The sword needs some mods but subs nicely for the sycorax sword.

Back