Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #09 Christopher Eccleston

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Would be awesome if it was...been too long since my last Who figure...didn't the release date get pushed back though on this? Thought I read somewhere that it has been changed.

EDIT: Just checked BCS website - estimated delivery is now the end of October! :(

Pushed again. 31st October. That's more than a year after they put up the pre-order .

Just looked in to see if there was any improvement..
Now it's 30 nov. getting a bit annoyed now.
I have 4 figures paid in full. I had expected 9 a while back, but date keeps getting pushed back.
In mean time, the company, who can't make their deadlines announce further products.
I'd like to ask them to concentrate on delivering on initial products first .

Just looked in to see if there was any improvement..
Now it's 30 nov. getting a bit annoyed now.
I have 4 figures paid in full. I had expected 9 a while back, but date keeps getting pushed back.
In mean time, the company, who can't make their deadlines announce further products.
I'd like to ask them to concentrate on delivering on initial products first

WHAT!!!?? It's now November! :thud: That's crazy! I did it for this figure but these delays are why I no longer pay in full for my figures any more. Wonder if we'll get it in-hand this side of Christmas now! :lol I see Clara is now down for a March 2017 release too :thud:

Good point about the new products too (like Bond etc) ...whilst great news for some, can't help but worry about the future delays it might cause this line. :(

I'm not paying up front with them ever again either. I have another two delayed figures I'm waiting for - over a year each.

I would like a 9th dr but if i were to get one, id just wait till he ends up in a sale like all the others have.

I think I'll regenerate before we ever get a full set of doctors(not that I think they'll ever do any more of the classics)

The 8th doctor looks to be the last for a while. Theres still no sign of the penny dreadful line and theyve taken on bond and thunderbirds now. Is this a small company taking on too much? I would love the bonds myself but i get the feeling there is a possibility we will never see a dalton or lazenby... what does that say about seeing the other doctors? Its gonna take years before the doctors line completes and they know that nuwho is what sells which is why 10 and 11 got a varient.

Personally i dont wanna commit to just the 007s till im assured they will all get a release. I dont want just 3 of them, i want all of them. And to wait a possible 10yrs for them is too long a wait (based on them releasing bond and 2 villians per bond actor and taking 2yrs to release them).

I dont hold out much hope for getting the other doctors anytime soon. Easily another decades wait although if they didnt bother with companions they could get all the doctors within 5/6yrs at most. 8 drs left (including war), 2 drs per year with a further year for delays or problems. 2017 will see war and 8. So what will 2018 see?

Personally i only ever pay a deposit on these things and the rest when it actually gets released. I still reckon the 9th dr wont be as great as they promise. I know they said they were making the bodies better but i doubt it myself. They lie.... alot. They pushed 10s tardis back for QC issues they wanted to avoid that they got with 11s and low and behold, the same problems arose and those problems appeared to hit more people than it did with 11s.

:exactly: That's what I do now too, learnt my lesson. They can have the rest once the figure is ready to ship. Money may as well sit in my account instead of BCS' :lol

I think I'll regenerate before we ever get a full set of doctors(not that I think they'll ever do any more of the classics)

:lol :exactly:

I do hope they do more of the classic ones, but at this point who knows. Really hope they do - I want my Second Doctor figure!! :impatient:

Yeah i hope we see more classic drs at some point but unfortunately 'new who' looks to be where the money's at sales wise. I just hope that BC aren't biting off more than they can chew with the different licenses..

Back