Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #09 Christopher Eccleston

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here willing to sell the incentive smiling 10th doctor head? If so, I want it if its a decent price. Im in the UK.

rose-tyler-series-4-gallery-16.jpg

I'm curious if a repaint would be able to improve that head at all. A smiling Ten would have been a really cool option to have, but this one just doesn't seem to work or look as natural as it should.

Bit of a nightmare vision if you ask me. Might work for a Purple Man custom, but even that's pushing it, unless it is far better in hand. We'll see, I guess.

I'm hoping it will look much better in hand. :pray: Not sure what I'll do with mine yet, did think about maybe doing a custom Barty Crouch Junior figure but not sure that this head would look right with it.

Worst case scenario, it could work by simply using the 3d glasses from the original Tenth release.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

Is he still on schedule for a July release?
Or has he been delayed?

There's been no mention of a delay. He is currently scheduled for the very end of July so if the release stays on track I would guess ship notifications would go out some time in August.

Yeah I've been anxiously waiting for this figure as well. Feels like an eternity since I paid for him.

It would definitely make for a fun week if he ends up being delivered around the same time as Kirk and Spock.

I'm excited for this one! Christopher Eccleston and Tom Baker are my two favorites and I can't wait to have them on the shelf together!

Thanks to Murphy's Law, the release date has now been updated to the very end of September, so we should be seeing these shipping in October.

Thanks to Murphy's Law, the release date has now been updated to the very end of September, so we should be seeing these shipping in October.

:gah: Not surprised though tbh with the inevitable delay. It's more surprising when the figures do get released on time! Anyways it's something to look forward to later in the year :)

Thanks for the info!

Back