Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #09 Christopher Eccleston

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite doctor and probably the best sculpt they've done so far. Easy buy.

Now where's Rose...?

Looks like we should get more stuff for the Tennant build a figure:

10th Doctor’s TARDIS - Component Part: Pyjamas and Slippers Set
9th Doctor Series 1 - Component Part: 10th Doctor Alternate Smiling Portrait
To be announced - Component Part: Dressing Gown
To be announced - Component Part: Sycorax Sword and Tangerine

I wonder who the last two will be. Hoping one will be Rose.

I'm guessing it'll be with Rose and Captain Jack as many have guessed above.

Ordered with Payment Plan, completely forgot about it today and am thankful he was still available. I'm itching to get a shipment soon, The TARDIS, 12 and 10 are all paid off and have been for a bit and are waiting to ship.

I transferred the funds to my dad's account this morning. I asked him to order it for me, and, he did. So it's bought and paid for. Now I have to wait like everyone else for the release.
Al that that said, I have yet to see the full reveal. I tried the site just now expecting it to ne front and centre. I found it in the pre order section (loading it up now).

Right, time to go look at the pics ;-)

Finally loaded.
I noted that the extra head sculpt and black jumper are only for the first 500. Now to wait and see if BC let us know...before they ship!!!

That 10 sculpt is horrid, but it's just a bonus, so whatevs. Hope the 9 production sculpt turns out as good as the proto

Hopefully we won't have to wait another eight months until the next Who pre-order. It's been a long time between drinks...

For those who preordered this with the payment plan (or full payment), did you get any notification that you got the extra 10th head and black jumper added to your order? I ordered a bit late, so I'm not sure if I'm in the first 500 lot or not.

Yeah you should see something like this in your email once you've paid (and it's probably under the order summary on the site as well):

gfdhj.JPG

I decided to check my order... It's all good, and it shows the extra head and jumper.
Whilst in there, I checked the dates of the other orders, and realised that the 12th was ordered a whole year ago!
Back to 9. I notice they don't state the edition size, and are still offering the first 500 deal. Having ordered the figure and seen the pics of the extra head, I'm feeling less inclined to make that second order. I guess il see if I feel better towards it closer to its release date.

Yeah you should see something like this in your email once you've paid (and it's probably under the order summary on the site as well):

View attachment 220557
Thanks! My order status definitely doesn't show that...

I saw a Facebook reply a couple days ago that the 10th Doctor heads were still available (after I placed my order), so I'll send them another email to check what the current status is with that offer.

Thanks! My order status definitely doesn't show that...

I saw a Facebook reply a couple days ago that the 10th Doctor heads were still available (after I placed my order), so I'll send them another email to check what the current status is with that offer.

I ordered as soon as it was available and the expansion pack is not on mine either. Maybe it will take some time to update them all.

I ordered as soon as it was available and the expansion pack is not on mine either. Maybe it will take some time to update them all.
No. Contact them immediately to ensure you get it. They have a new C/S system which I have no idea to its efficacy. I never had luck emailing them; I always called over Skype to landline calling (far cheaper than using a phone, unless you have international calling plans. Hit me up if you need help with this) at roughly 4 or 5am my time to get a hold of them midday. All issues were resolved in minutes.

I had the same issue as you with the extra sculpt with Handles and 11. They fixed it straight away with a call. Same with payment issues and 10. I waited almost 3 weeks and heard nothing, and nothing would have happened. It ended up being an issue with my pre-order token and it didn't recognize it as a payment plan.

Long story short; PLEASE contact them ASAP, especially considering how quick this incentive item is going. I don't want you to miss out because of the same issue I had.

I emailed them today to check if they still had the bonus 10 portrait and they said there are some still available. I just placed my order and the bonus showed up in my order summary. So they aren't sold out of the bonus yet if anyone is on the fence.

DioramaMaker and momaw, thanks for the suggestions/comments! I tried calling (couldn't get Skype to work) but ended up emailing Big Chief instead. Fortunately, it was an easy fix for them to just add the extra portrait and sweater to my order.

Back