Big Chief Studios 1/6 Amy Pond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So would people be up for a replacement-replacemnt head? It would be resin, sculpted hair, probably by Joy Snyderman, who has a good record of female heads.

I love Amy's character, easily my favourite companion. I want a head that conveys her personality.

If there is some interest, I can start an actual Interest thread.
I would
I wanted so bad for this to turn out good

Any body looking to get rid of her old head with the rooted hair?

I've got a question about the new Amy head sculpt with sculpted hair.
If you bought the figure with rooted hair from another company like
BBTS,will they be getting the new sculpted hair version as a replacement?
Or is the sculpted head if you bought it from BCS directly?

On their FB page....

1385674_10152742384936002_1910723612_n.jpg

Also from their FB...

Question. If you bought Amy from a retailer,like Big Bad Toy Store and got the head with the rooted hair,will you still be able to get this head or no?
Like · Reply · about an hour ago

Big Chief Studios Limited Yes of course you can please send a copy of your proof of purchase to [email protected]. Thanks BCS
Like · 44 minutes ago

Big Chief Studios Limited e-mail [email protected] with proof of purchase and subject line 'Amy Head' including full contact details. You will be eligible for the free head, you just need to pay shipping. Thanks, BCS

Things really look like they are starting to seriously come together for BCS! :yess:

DGTWoodward;6291858 said:
On ttheir FB page....

1385674_10152742384936002_1910723612_n.jpg

Also from their FB...

Things really look like they are starting to seriously come together for BCS! :yess:

Since when did they have a figure from the film "Seven"? :monkey1

Has anybody received the alternate headsculpt yet? I sent my proof of purchase and several emails and got no response.

Per their facebook page:

As of next week we will updating the product pages to include the new art prints, plus we will have a sign-up page for the 10th Doctor 1:6 Scale Collector Figure Exclusive Edition last 25 pieces and a page for customers to sign-up for the Amy Pond alternative portrait head. On top of which we will be answering any support emails and preparing for the big shipment to arrive. So a busy week!

That's cool.
I just sent this off to my dad to keep him up to speed.

I will be very interested to see how this head turns out. If it were as good as the proto they once showed, then I'd be very happy.

Not as far as we know.

Seems like the person in charge of that wants us to hold while they eat a biscuit.

What sign up page? I thought all you needed to do was provide proof of purchase in an email to them.

The reply I got was that Amy alternate portrait will be available in the new year.

Back