Big Chief Studios 1/6 Amy Pond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks BagginsOfBagEnd, VincentVegaFFF, The_Darkness_Predator, and Underworld54!
I'm very happy with my Amy figure now and I'm kicking myself that it took this long for me to make these needed adjustments.
Rory was a quick sculpt, so I'm glad you guys like him :D

It's dark in the room so I apologize for the lighting, but here's a shot of Amy in the TARDIS:
AMY-TARDIS.jpg

And here's a comparison with the unaltered head:
IMG_4886.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks BagginsOfBagEnd, VincentVegaFFF, The_Darkness_Predator, and Underworld54!
I'm very happy with my Amy figure now and I'm kicking myself that it took this long for me to make these needed adjustments.
Rory was a quick sculpt, so I'm glad you guys like him :D

And here's a comparison with the unaltered head:
View attachment 351962

Nice pic :clap, and seeing them side by side there - your repaint looks miles better than the stock one...it's hard to believe that it is actually the same sculpt on both :horror - BCS should take note - this is how it should have looked! :)

I paid 140 pounds for the signed edition six months ago.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks, now I have an idea where to start. Now to start the hunt for the figure and the extra head.

I bought a Pond on Ebay for $100, and the alternate sculpt from Big Chief. Having Pete paint it. So, end of the day it still cost me about $200. But the end result should be much better.

The extra head with a repaint is definitely a must for this figure. I almost sold Amy some time back since it wasn't up to par with the rest of my collection, but I'm glad I didn't since it looks terrific now along with my 11th Doctor.

I've also just recently built a custom Rory nurse figure to accompany Amy, which will also go with a custom Raggedy Doctor figure.RORYNURSE.jpg

The extra head with a repaint is definitely a must for this figure. I almost sold Amy some time back since it wasn't up to par with the rest of my collection, but I'm glad I didn't since it looks terrific now along with my 11th Doctor.

I've also just recently built a custom Rory nurse figure to accompany Amy, which will also go with a custom Raggedy Doctor figure.View attachment 365203

Would love to see photos of the raggedy Doctor. Did you do those HS yourself?

An expansion pack for Amy went on sale today but I can't get to the site to make an order. It's been down since this morning.

Back