Big Chief Studios 1/6 Amy Pond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to futz it a bit but VeryCool body has a big behind so it's a struggle to make the skirt look good on it. I'll probably switch it with a black jeans shorts.

The boots is Flirty Girl Emerson(I think) and got it from SithLordMcGyver's site.

imagejpg3_zps345c34cd.jpg

Here is my reworked Amy...Very Hot pale medium bust body, FG boots and repainted head

imagejpg1_zps73b5a8c7.jpg

imagejpg9_zps8b4dc239.jpg

My name is Pond, Amy Pond

How well do the body and head match? I'm thinking of getting a head if I can get a good body.

Have you tried using the pale Flirty Girls body?

I'm making an 11th hour Amy in police uniform custom and today I put on the BC Amy head and it actually looked pretty good. It's only a place setter for now until I finish my personal head sculpt, but I was really surprised at how well it came together.
POLICE-COSTUME11.jpg

That REALLY works.
Where did the outfit come from? I've been looking without any luck.

That REALLY works.
Where did the outfit come from? I've been looking without any luck.

The outfit are pieced together from eBay and toyanxiety and I modified the vest by adding the pockets, middle seam and the little bracket details sculpted from bake and bend sculpey.
I was really surprised at how easy it was to put together, even easier than my Bad Wolf Rose build.

Thank you for the information. It looks amazing.
I was surprised that BC never gave this a shot.

Matrix69 she looks great I like the outfit. say what did you do to her hair?

Getting there with Kissogram Amy.
Anybody know any material with which I can print all the badges for the Police vest?
I would have thought it would need to be glued on using fabric glue?Amy Kissogram small.jpg

Back