Statue Big Chap Alien Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This and the Alien Warrior need to hurry up! With them in-hand, my bookshelves will be complete (the upper areas anyway; the lower ones are for pieces large enough to see on the bottom, like 1/4).

This is the only one I can find:

(taken by Michael Crawford)
https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2011/sdcc2011_sideshow_predalien_bottom.htm

sdcc2011_sideshow_predalien_1.jpg

Sweet looking statue! Would make a great mantle piece! :clap

I was expecting this in September. Now I'll have to cancel (the combo of NRDs + the Ringwraith MQ shipping at the same time). :(

Got a chance to see in person the Alien Resurrection statue last night, I was VERY impressed with it! They're a lot bigger then I thought they'd be. Nice scale, great detail and paint apps. Was able to make another sale, so now I can swing this statue and the Marquette. I can't WAIT to get this bad boy. Now I'm REALLY excited for this!!!!!! Wish we got some more pics at SDCC. Oh well, couple more weeks.:yess:

have been going back and forth deciding on this statue as I have the sano alien already but finally added myself to the WL. $250 and 250 ES made the difference for me, and see through skull is always my favorite alien.

If it converts great, if not no big deal.

So excited for this! Need to give Sideshow a quick call Monday morning to change the shipping address, though. Super-pumped for another statue in the collection.

have been going back and forth deciding on this statue as I have the sano alien already but finally added myself to the WL. $250 and 250 ES made the difference for me, and see through skull is always my favorite alien.

If it converts great, if not no big deal.

apparently i still cant decide, my WL converted but i ended up cancelling this. Just got too much stuff coming, cant spend ~$300 on "maybe" pieces anymore...

Back