Statue Big Chap Alien Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apparently i still cant decide, my WL converted but i ended up cancelling this. Just got too much stuff coming, cant spend ~$300 on "maybe" pieces anymore...

Im with you exactly here. In fact, I am considering dropping SS altogether because the Sano alien and a few other pieces I picked up make me question why I settle for less with SS's sloppy paint and poor QC.

Got my shipping notice today, Should be getting it Monday but I'm still hoping for a Friday :)

I can't even pay for mine. My credit card expires at the end of the month but sideshow's systems are treating it as if it expired at the start of the month. I don't have the new card because the bank doesn't send it until the end of the month. I could activate the new card (have the activation code already) but that would kill the current card and I need it for the next few weeks. If I don't pay by the 15th my order is cancelled. Stupid broken payment systems.

I've had that problem before, sucks big time. :lecture

It's worth having a few cards so you have options. Call them, they should be able to fix it over the phone.

I've had that problem before, sucks big time. :lecture

It's worth having a few cards so you have options. Call them, they should be able to fix it over the phone.

Managed to get it all sorted and it's now shipped. Unfortunately I get everything sent to my work and I just started a 2 week vacation today! It's a conspiracy I tells ya :rotfl

I'd rather be on holiday even if it means waiting a couple more weeks.

WARNING! PIC HEAVY TO FOLLOW! I apologize in advance, but I'm very pleased with this piece and cannot contain my excitement and want to share! Enjoy :)

My initial thoughts on this piece is the base is absolutely spectacular! The alien itself is very nice! And even the little chestbuster, which I didn't think much of in the proto pics, turned out very nice as well! I am thoroughly pleased with this piece! :D

Last edited:
BEHOLD!

bigchapstatue1.jpg

bigchapstatue2.jpg

bigchapstatue3.jpg

bigchapstatue4.jpg

bigchapstatue5.jpg

bigchapstatue6.jpg

bigchapstatue7.jpg

bigchapstatue8.jpg

bigchapstatue9.jpg

bigchapstatue10.jpg

Nice pics! But dang, it looks tiny!

It is, but it doesn't bother me at all. The detail and finish is fantastic! Plus the edition size is low so perhaps that has something to do with the way the quality came out on this one! I'm very happy to own it!
Comparison pic above! Check it out! Posed next to the Warrior Alien!
:D

I got mine today as well. I haven't opened it yet. This is the first piece in this line I have't had to cancel so pretty happy that at least I have one.

Nice pics. He looks great.

Great pics!!! He looks awesome and I agree the base is half of this statue.
Glad my EX WL converted, can't wait for monday!

Back