Statue Big Chap Alien Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they were, have a check. I Googled the old item page but the description doesn't show while I'm on my mobile for some reason. It'll go well with your little Predator dios if so ;)

I think they were, have a check. I Googled the old item page but the description doesn't show while I'm on my mobile for some reason. It'll go well with your little Predator dios if so ;)
Might go well on eBay :lol
Thinking next to the bust but then I'd need the 1:6 BC

Ahh well, you live and learn haha. And yeah, you may be right, it does say "deliver week day" on the tracking page. Monday it is then...

Might go well on eBay :lol
Thinking next to the bust but then I'd need the 1:6 BC

I have all 4 EXs of that line and they are all good quality. I just sold an extra Chap I had and still have an extra Resurrection one. My set of 4 is currently on hold as part of a trade I am doing with another member for a Wolf LSF, which hopefully will happen soon, been waiting a long time. Hate to see them go, they are nice pieces, but the LSF is a grail for me. I would defiantly recommend picking up any from the line.

I have all 4 EXs of that line and they are all good quality. I just sold an extra Chap I had and still have an extra Resurrection one. My set of 4 is currently on hold as part of a trade I am doing with another member for a Wolf LSF, which hopefully will happen soon, been waiting a long time. Hate to see them go, they are nice pieces, but the LSF is a grail for me. I would defiantly recommend picking up any from the line.

Wow, I hope the trade goes through mate. Jeez, I know which of the two options I would rather have.

Back