Statue Big Chap Alien Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can u put it along some other pfs for comparison, really considering getting this, but like someone said it looks too small, is it 1/5, will it go with the classic predator 1/5scale statues?

can u put it along some other pfs for comparison, really considering getting this, but like someone said it looks too small, is it 1/5, will it go with the classic predator 1/5scale statues?

Sorry man, I don't have any other PFs right now :lol This is my first piece in a long time! I'm just getting back in the game. I do believe it's 1/5 scale and will be in scale with the 1/5 classic predator statue. :lecture

I'm getting mine Monday (can't wait!) and I can pose it next to Jessica if you guys want.

Last edited:
He looks great to me and looks to be in scale with the rest of the line.

I cancelled mine and will be selling my Dog and Res Warrior as with the flood of Predators coming i decided to concentrate just on them.

Still totally want this though lol

Last edited:
Here kitty kitty kitty

Alien Big Chap EX Statue 104/250 - Sideshow

Just got this one, he's my first Alien and I dig him!
The base is pure win and the statue has a nice presence. I love the pose and the skull is very well done.
The chestbuster's OK, nothing great but I didn't really care in the first and I would have ordered the Reg if my EX hadn't converted so he's bonus.

dsc1399k.jpg

dsc1401m.jpg

dsc1403n.jpg

dsc1405f.jpg

dsc1406hu.jpg

dsc1407i.jpg

dsc1408m.jpg

dsc1402t.jpg

So is anyone getting the "wow bigger than I thought it would be" on the chestburster exclusive piece?

I had that feeling with the Alien Resurrection exclusive piece!

Last edited:
By far my favorite statue in the line, but it seems much larger in scale than the other ones. Big Chap looks massive on the shelf next to Doggy and the Resurrection Warrior.

Not complaining, though. Once the Aliens version is released, the "wow" factor of seeing all four together will make up for the inconsistencies in scale.

It's the only one I have so I can't compare sizes with others in the line and I find the chestbuster to be a decent size but he doesn't seem big either especially when you compare him to Croc or the Jessica penguin.

Wow, he came out REAL nice! As fate would have it I had to cancel mine.
:( Just couldn't swing this and the BIG Big Chap, which is on his way. :)
All four of these together are going to look kick @$$! Thanks for the pics.

So is anyone getting the "wow bigger than I thought it would be" on the chestburster exclusive piece?

I had that feeling with the Alien Resurrection exclusive piece!

No. I had no expectations for the chestbuster though. As for the Alien Resurrection EX it looks kinda cheap IMO.

By far my favorite statue in the line, but it seems much larger in scale than the other ones. Big Chap looks massive on the shelf next to Doggy and the Resurrection Warrior.

Maybe in height, but IMO the Resurrection Warrior seems larger in scale compared to Big Chap. Even if Big Chap were standing tall I still don't think he'd be taller than Resurrection Warrior. I think the base of Big Chap gives off the impression he's larger but I think he looks smaller in scale just looking at the aliens themselves. Resurrection Warrior is bulkier and chunkier. The length of its arms and chunky tail. Even it's legs are much bigger than Big Chap. They still go nicely together though.

bigchapstatue11.jpg

BTW nice pics Drakul! :hi5:

Last edited:
I may end up ordering a regular from BBTS with my $50 credit that's been sitting there for two years. Don't like the exclusive chestburster anyway.

No. I had no expectations for the chestbuster though. As for the Alien Resurrection EX it looks kinda cheap IMO.

Maybe in height, but IMO the Resurrection Warrios seems larger in scale compared to Big Chap. Even if Big Chap were standing tall I still don't think he'd be taller than Resurrection Warrior. I think the base of Big Chap gives off the impression he's larger but I think he looks smaller in scale just looking at the aliens themselves. Resurrection Warrior is bulkier and chunkier. The length of its arms and chunky tail. Even it's legs are much bigger than Big Chap. They still go nicely together though.

bigchapstatue11.jpg

I think you guys are forgetting that these Aliens are all different sizes on screen. The Dog Alien is smaller than the Alien Warrior who I think is even smaller than the Alien4 Warrior. Their scale is the same but since their sizes are different then the statues are different sizes. At least I think that's how it works...:thud:

I think you guys are forgetting that these Aliens are all different sizes on screen. The Dog Alien is smaller than the Alien Warrior who I think is even smaller than the Alien4 Warrior. Their scale is the same but since their sizes are different then the statues are different sizes. At least I think that's how it works...:thud:

No. What I'm saying is Big Chap is the largest of them all on screen but this statue of him is smaller in scale compared to the Resurrection Warrior.

Wow, he came out REAL nice! As fate would have it I had to cancel mine.
:( Just couldn't swing this and the BIG Big Chap, which is on his way. :)
All four of these together are going to look kick @$$! Thanks for the pics.

Double thanks then cause I got on the WL just recently and it converted :)

Sure thing!

Your very welcome. :)

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, REALLY wanted them both. I had the opportunity to get this or pay off the Big Chap. With no collecting funds in the foreseeable future, I chose the Big Mofo. Hopfully I can get this down the road a peice.

man, i like this statue ,just worried about the scale,worried it might be too small to make the details stand out, need a comparison shot,,hopefully with the classic predator when it comes out, if they are in scale i will get a reg then

Back