Bib Fortuna Priority Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just be ready for a lot of "Page cannot be displayed" followed by hearing yourself curse many times until you get the magic screen and place your order JUST before he sells out :chew

One thing that has always helped with pre-orders is hanging out here too! Not only do people usually post when an item is listed, but if people are having trouble loading the Sideshow page, oftentimes some kind and wonderful board member will post a direct link! the exclusive window has been pretty short, only about 1/2 an hour before they post the link to the regular version.

I just hope I will be able to get in through the system and get the Bib exclusive and then get checked out. I will have both of my laptops ready if this becomes a war or the refresh button along with my phone, and of course if you get it quick remember to post the direct link. We havent had one of these since the server got fried with Sith Eyes Anikan so it should be interesting to see if they have done any upgrading since that one.

Wor-Gar said:
I'm looking forward to a little flash-back to the good ol' days. :D

And of course the inevitable thread: "Got me my Bib Fortuna".

Part of me wishes were we all lined up ready to grab the exclusives, waiting for SS to let us in kinda like the opening rush at a theme park or that Simpsons Malibu Stacy ep.

At least that way I could camp out or push and shove instead of relying on bandwidth and F5 to get me through. :D

It'd be a heck of a lot more exciting than the "Page Cannot Load" screen.

I really doubt there's going to be much of a rush for Bib. Not at all a main character, and would look out of place without the whole Jabba set. Not to mention many here already ordered him at SDCC. I of course will be planning my lunch around this and anxiously awaiting 1 PM EST.

Darth Loki said:
I really doubt there's going to be much of a rush for Bib. Not at all a main character, and would look out of place without the whole Jabba set. Not to mention many here already ordered him at SDCC. I of course will be planning my lunch around this and anxiously awaiting 1 PM EST.

I heard the same thing about Kit :rolleyes:

Kit was a Jedi, so that probably helped his sales. I hope that Bib will be less popular since I won't have access to a computer tomorrow at noon. :monkey2

I sort of hoped we'd get that preview gallery like we did for Maul. It was nice to see everything before the rush. It whet my appetite for the pre-order.

Darth Waller said:
Kit was a Jedi, so that probably helped his sales. I hope that Bib will be less popular since I won't have access to a computer tomorrow at noon. :monkey2

What about a phone? I've had good luck with the phone when I couldn't be by a computer. I got Qui-Gon 3 minutes before he sold out, but I still got him. That was a stressful 35 minute lunch! :lol

Customikey said:
I sort of hoped we'd get that preview gallery like we did for Maul. It was nice to see everything before the rush. It whet my appetite for the pre-order.

Agreed, I also want ot see pics of the exclusive

The Sideshow Exclusive edition of this figure, featuring his handy ceremonial staff,...

Well only 10 hours away and it will be time to rumble. I just hope I can get the exclusive and then next week get Leia and I will be happy until the next PPO.

why is Bib or Boushh Leia not an INCLUSIVE item? They are from the OT (original trilogy) which means they are pretty popular. ...man, i just don't feel like waking up early just to order. It really is hard to get back to bed after getting up. :lol

student_toe5 said:
why is Bib or Boushh Leia not an INCLUSIVE item? They are from the OT (original trilogy) which means they are pretty popular. ...man, i just don't feel like waking up early just to order. It really is hard to get back to bed after getting up. :lol

The Inclusive program was never meant to replace the Exclusive Editions. They were designed to ensure that the most popular characters (at least in SSC's opinion) would be adequately available to collectors. If they made every character Inclusive, they'd be backlogged after all the cancellations.

I fully support the decision to make Bib and Leia Boushh Priority Pre-Order items. Leia will likely be a big hit, but Bib may very well be underwhelming.

Buttmunch said:
What about a phone? I've had good luck with the phone when I couldn't be by a computer. I got Qui-Gon 3 minutes before he sold out, but I still got him. That was a stressful 35 minute lunch! :lol

That's my plan. :D

Back