Bib Fortuna Priority Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darthviper107 said:
How about this to get you to get it: He's got a different costume than a tunic.

:lol I actually like the Jedi line. I'd love to see some more unique Jedi like Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Agen Kolar (just to complete the Mace group).

pixletwin said:
Perfectorificated Batty! Many thanks.. I seem to thank you an awful lot.... :rolleyes: lol
Any time! Give me two or three times to do something and I might get it right. :lol

I never considered Bib to be a bad-guy. He just seemed to be a lackey... sort of brainless servant doing his masters bidding... I am ignorant of any EU stuff about him. Maybe someone can edjumicate me? :confused:

Looks cool, though I doubt I'd be getting him if I didn't know there'd be a Jabba for him to serve.

Buttmunch said:
:lol I actually like the Jedi line. I'd love to see some more unique Jedi like Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Agen Kolar (just to complete the Mace group).

After recieving Kit today - I want to see more aliens!!!

So do you think this preorder will be a streamline preorder.

Also how long do you think it will be before its sold out - 35 to 45 min Im guessing

Also do you think that SSC server has been upgraded enough not to have any problems with ordering.

Pixletwin, I also feel the same about Bib (just being a mindless servant) but then again, I don't know the "whole" story behind his character other than what's in the movie. Although, I do believe he's an essential part of the scene (how else would Luke have gotten in to see Jabba) and completes the environment for me.

I didn't order Luke since at that time I didn't think I was going to order any 12" SW figures but having seen Luke and Kit, I've changed my mind. This is why I decided to trade the Comic Con GG trooper for an exclusive Luke. Thanks to Gambit, the trade is pending. :D

I can't wait to order Bib tomorrow! I really think that the whole Jabba's palace scene from Jedi is ILM working at the top of their game, and Sideshow stepped up to the plate and hit a home run! I can't wait to see what they might deliver for the Cantina!

Damn, i gotta be quick on that one then...

icon_eek.gif

Yes, you must be very quick. Try to make sure you can be around Sideshows site about ten minutes before it starts. Sometimes they go up a few minutes early. Then just keep trying until you get it. If it sells out before you can, hurry and get on the wait list. The sooner you get on the wait list, the better your chances of getting it are.

Back