Bib Fortuna Priority Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering why I couldnt pull up the pictures. So I guess this is like a new record for a Star Wars figure for being on sale this long. I think Leia will not take anywhere near as long to sell out next week.

Batty said:
There is no regular edition. 2,500 is all they're making.

Just kidding. :D

Eh, I'm not ordering it anyway. I've just never been around to see an exclusive actually dwindle down to the last dozen and then sell out. Very strange experience...

Funny thing is...I don't want Bib. Not worth the money to me. But still...I went halfway through the checkout procedure when it hit 10 remaining!!! It's like a conditioned response.

"Must have nearly sold-out figure!!! Aarrrrghhhhh!!!"

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Didn't go through with it though. Common sense prevailed!! :D

I suppose if there were only 2,500 there would be a lot of people crying if they didn't get one. Whether they like him or not.

I am grateful that of all days that I totally forget to order a SS, it was today. I remembered to order Bib at 10:45 Pacific, and logged in expecting to go on a waitlist - I am sure everyone is broke from Jabba.

So I'm finally back from the birthday-party. Just in time for Bib to be sold out by a hair. So i'm going to have a rather good number on the waitlist.
How many, do you think, will be canceling Bib after ordering him "just in case"? I guess depending on if they can afford Jabba.

So about 8PM CST and he is gone huh? Still a sell out so I guess the line will survive. I hope nobody thought every figure would sell out in 20-30mins.

There will be cancelations as always so get on the WL now and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Yeah, when a figure sells out this slowly you know there will be some waitlisters happy in a few months :lol Also combine that with cancelations from people who got caught up in the excitement of SDCC and ordered at the show as well as people (hopefully not me) who will realize they can't actually afford the Jabba set cancel it and Bib at the same time.

I think those that want the exclusive will be in good shape!

I got on the Exclusive Kit wait list about 6 hours after sell out and he finally converted when they started shipping. There are almost twice as many Bibs though, so anyone on the wait list today should be fine.

JoeSweden said:
So I'm finally back from the birthday-party. Just in time for Bib to be sold out by a hair. So i'm going to have a rather good number on the waitlist.
How many, do you think, will be canceling Bib after ordering him "just in case"? I guess depending on if they can afford Jabba.

You should be ok Joe, figure 8-10% cancellation/card decline rate, that's like 250 waitlisters will get converted... or you can go to the bay and find a decent price I think with a 2500 ES... but I think you'll be fine.

espeacially when everyone realizes how much they actually ordered during CC.. you'll get your BIB!:emperor

I'm on vacation and didn't have access to a computer when Bib went up for sale. Ten minutes worth of phone calls and I was able to place my order that way. :D

Back