Bib Fortuna Priority Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the exclusive blaster will be similar to lukes if so that will be great news. A cool accessory with Leia would have been Bubo the dog that barked at her when she walked in.

Customikey said:
Gotta have the staff. I loved it on the old Kenner figure and I wouldn't think of displaying him without it!!

Yep, the staff is essential but probably a standard acc. I heard SS Brant hint something about a baby nautolan as the exclusive, see the bib bonus thread.

Here's what he said...

I think you're on to something. Some future SW novel will reveal that Jabba's frog-like snacks are actually baby Nautolans. Kit Fisto's people will rise up against the hutts...

The answer will be revealed very, very shortly. Bib might know a thing or two about it.

Last edited:
This figure looks really good. I wasn't gonna get it until I saw it at SDCC. Then when I ordered everything else I ordered this. :lol

jason2885 said:
How was the edition size determined by the orders taken at SDCC, and how is it like a semi inclusive figure for those not attending the con. It may give us less of a chance of getting these two exclusive editions for those who didnt attend.
I just wish all of these were inclusive editions from here on out.

Basically the final edition size will be large enough to fill all orders at SDCC (this is the inclusive part) and then some will be added for those not at comic con ( this is the exclusive, priority pre-order part). Basically, there should be the standard amount available to those that didn't attend, but the overall edition size will likely be larger.

The same probably goes for Leia.

jason2885 said:
I know some people like the exclusive editions because less people probably have an oppurtunity to get one. The only thing is when I buy something I would rather get all the accessories I can and some of the exclusive are very necessary to have, Qui-Gons poncho and mynock, and now with all the jabba palace stuff I wish I would have gotten my Luke Exclusive but didnt get on in time.

Now on preorder days I have to make sure to get to a computer to order these and then my gf will make fun of me and get mad because I have to plan some Fridays around buying a stupid toy as she calls them, so thats why I like inclusive editions.

about an hour b/f preorder ask your g/f if she has gained weight....that way she won't talk to you for the rest of the day. :D

pjam said:
Yep, the staff is essential but probably a standard acc. I heard SS Brant hint something about a baby nautolan as the exclusive, see the bib bonus thread.

Here's what he said...

I think you're on to something. Some future SW novel will reveal that Jabba's frog-like snacks are actually baby Nautolans. Kit Fisto's people will rise up against the hutts...

The answer will be revealed very, very shortly. Bib might know a thing or two about it.

I think Brant is joking about the frog think being a baby Kit Fisto. What I think he is hinting is that Bib will come with one of the frog things that Jabba eats out of the bowl in his throne. Surprisingly, out of all of those creatures in creature sets, the frog-food thing isn't among them.

Buttmunch said:
I think Brant is joking about the frog think being a baby Kit Fisto. What I think he is hinting is that Bib will come with one of the frog things that Jabba eats out of the bowl in his throne. Surprisingly, out of all of those creatures in creature sets, the frog-food thing isn't among them.

Well, if that's also true, the staff is probably standard accessory... which is a good thing

Buttmunch said:

Maybe he'll come with the Hypnotoad!

Batty said:
What do you mean? Me no understand. :confused:
If you try to save that pic of Bib it is fragmented into 3 or 4 different pics... If someone could assemble them and save it as one pic file, that would be T'awesome.

Last edited:
Batty said:
Maybe he'll come with the Hypnotoad!

I'll be getting Bib on Friday. I wasn't planning on getting minor characters like this one but it looks too good to pass up.

All Hail the Hypnotoad!!

I'm torn on this guy. He's not exactly my favorite character, but he's visually interesting and would make a cool display with Jabba and Luke. Hmmm...

Back