Bib Fortuna Priority Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Kit being a Jedi helped him besides the 1250 ES. Bib is just a weird alien and I'm not sure how much drawing power that has. Bib is an impressive figure the detail and coloring on his outfit was pretty cool and the sculpt was equally as well done. We got ours that's all that matters really.

jlcmsu said:
I think Kit being a Jedi helped him besides the 1250 ES. Bib is just a weird alien and I'm not sure how much drawing power that has. Bib is an impressive figure the detail and coloring on his outfit was pretty cool and the sculpt was equally as well done. We got ours that's all that matters really.
Indeed!

I'm still pumped about my first EXclusive figure. I'm not really sure wich I prefer more though. The inclusive sure is a lot easier, but damn that was exciting getting in on the ppo.

Rockabilly said:
Indeed!

I'm still pumped about my first EXclusive figure. I'm not really sure wich I prefer more though. The inclusive sure is a lot easier, but damn that was exciting getting in on the ppo.

I guess you are hooked on the PPO! :D

Yeah, both have their cool parts. They can call it whatever they want if I get mine and you all that want one get yours. They can call it super duper order happy meal for all I care. :lol

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, both have their cool parts. They can call it whatever they want if I get mine and you all that want one get yours. They can call it super duper order happy meal for all I care. :lol
:lol :lol :lol Yup. I agree. The staff is cool and it is bad karma to not want everyone who wanted it to get it. :cool:

pixletwin said:
:lol :lol :lol Yup. I agree. The staff is cool and it is bad karma to not want everyone who wanted it to get it. :cool:
That's the thing I like about the inclusive. Everybody's got 5 or 6 days to place their order, which makes it a lot easier for everyone who wants one to get it. On the other hand, that was a fun experience with the PPO.

The biggest draw back on the ppo for me is the time. I work godawful hours, usually going it at around 7pm est and not getting off until around 9am est. That means I had to stay up 2 hours past my bedtime just to order him, and now I'm up over 3 hours past talkin' about orderin' him. At least today's Friday, so I only have to suffer through one more night...and it was all worth it.

See you guys next Friday, I'm off to bed.

Collector Freak said:
This character is so boring. I'm not shocked he hasn't sold out quickly.

Wow, another time I've agreed with you.

Went ahead and orderd the silly looking squid just in case , . . . . . .

Don't know if I'll keep him.. but I ordered him anyway. I think I'd rather have him then Leia Boush... and her giant head! :D :maul :D

I would guess with ES of 2500 it may take a little longer for him to sell out than one at 1250 ,1750 or 2000. I would guess that the exclusive will be gone by the time the sun comes up in the morning

Expecting the habitual ES of 1750 (more or less...) for an exclusive edition, I was a bit worried for todays PPO, since last week I heard that Bib (and Boushh Leia) where already available to attendees at the SDCC. After some reassuring words from SideshowChris and a couple of board members, I thought that it would be alright. And it was too. Guess that's partly due to the rather high ES. Especially for a character like Bib Fortuna. In the end, everybody who wanted the exclusive Bib, got him, or can get him, since he's still available. Hope the Leia PPO will be equally smooth (well, with a little less error messages that is). But, Leia is much more popular than Bib, so prepare for next week!

Should of done an Inclusive Edition. Why his edition is higher than Anakin's and other characters is strange. He is not a major character or as popular as the others, so I'm surprised the made the edition that high.

NASEDO said:
Should of done an Inclusive Edition. Why his edition is higher than Anakin's and other characters is strange. He is not a major character or as popular as the others, so I'm surprised the made the edition that high.

I am guessing its becasue they learned from those selling out so fast that the had to increase the sizes. I am sure if Jedi Luke was released now he would be in the 2500 - 3000 exclusive range... or would even be an inclusive.

I wonder how many were sold at the show...and if this 2,500 includes that amount or not.

In other words, the ES for the Exclusive might be higher than 2,500 if this number is separate from those sold at the show.

Wor-Gar said:
I wonder how many were sold at the show...and if this 2,500 includes that amount or not.

In other words, the ES for the Exclusive might be higher than 2,500 if this number is separate from those sold at the show.

I seriously doubt that. In fact, it's more likely that the Bib's sold at SDCC where all exclusives and therefore included in this edition size (2500). I also belive that the most important reason for this higher ES is to make sure that there are enough exclusive Bib's for ALL collectors that usually visit their site to undergo the stress of a PPO. For the same reason we might see a higher ES on Boushh Leia next week too.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I seriously doubt that. In fact, it's more likely that the Bib's sold at SDCC where all exclusives and therefore included in this edition size (2500). I also belive that the most important reason for this higher ES is to make sure that there are enough exclusive Bib's for ALL collectors that usually visit their site to undergo the stress of a PPO. For the same reason we might see a higher ES on Boushh Leia next week too.

I think that is exactly right. It is kinda a inclusive for SDCC attendees, and then just a regualr exclusive for PPO. I think the huge size is to cover all SDCC orders and then still give the internet collectors the same chance they usually get. :confused:

Many hours later and still not sold out of the exclusive... I guess Bib just isn't as popular as some of the other characters. I actually would've passed on him, but after ordering Jabba I had to have his right hand man :lol I twould be nice if all the PPO's were like this, so even if its a limited number you don't have to freak out and try and get it in less than 20min.

And I posted this onthe other Bib thread but I got mine in a relatively short 6 minutes!

Back