Bib Fortuna Priority Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockabilly said:
Whew, got mine...man that was kinda intense.

Congratz! Your first PPO? You'll get used to it, and after a while you'll love it. And eventually you'll really start to hate inclusive ordering for taking your PPO fix away! :D

I think that with an edition size of 2500 Sideshow may have finally hit the nail on the head with exclusive edition sizes. I think this will allow everyone who is waiting at 1 to get one pretty easily.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Congratz! Your first PPO? You'll get used to it, and after a while you'll love it. And eventually you'll really start to hate inclusive ordering for taking your PPO fix away! :D

Oh no! I love inclusive over priority pre-order. I hate the stress of possibly missing out!

pixletwin said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEE-YOINK

Got mine: 2006-07-28 17:08:19

tee hee... Alls it took was 4 computers and awhole lot of sweat running back and forth... refresh refresh refresh....:rotfl
Got mine:2006-07-28 17:08:21
Took one computer, on dial up.:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

jason2885 said:
I think that with an edition size of 2500 Sideshow may have finally hit the nail on the head with exclusive edition sizes. I think this will allow everyone who is waiting at 1 to get one pretty easily.

Yep, I agree.. I think the got it right now.

jason2885 said:

Yeah, not a bad ES at all.

Bib is still not sold out after one hour. What's wrong? No love for this character? Not enough completist? ES of 2500 to high? I remember that the exclusive Han was also still available after one hour. He too had an higher ES (2000?). And he was slightly more expensive.

Will Bib Fortuna make it through the 2 hour deadline?
I say: Yes

I dont think he will last much longer. I really would rather all Star Wars be inclusive but I understand why not.

I just hope Leia has the same edition size as Bib next week

2500 is pretty darn low of an ES for a 12" Star Wars figure. I'm surprised that it hasn't sold out yet.

With that being said, once the exclusive version does sell out, does the regular version appear on the site?

I have a feeling the regular version will be 2500 as well...

I just hope they stick with this size for any other exclusive SW figures and they they last as long. I hated those that only lasted 20 minutes like Kit.

Yes as soon as exclusive sells out the regular goes up. The regulars edition size will probably at least be 4000 - 5000 if not alot more. The previous ones were upwards of 7000 -8000 for regular editions

I agree 2500 seems like a good number for them

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Hmmm... SSC has just moved him to the front page... That might help the sales! Then again, you must be a newsletter member to do the PPO thing, right?
Once the figure is moved to the front page, doesn't that imply that the PPO is over, even if it is less than the two hour timeframe?

Back