Bib Fortuna Priority Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21081_press07-001.jpg

21081_press01-001.jpg

2108_press07-001.jpg

theverse said:
Can't wait for the Grey Hulk Ex. on Monday.................that's going to be crazy!!!!

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Maybe some people don't know yet.

LordAzrael said:
Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Got that too Azrael,first time I ever seen this one. But all is well now, got him at 10 after.

I'll ask again, since everyone was caught up in the moment last time I asked.

Have any of the Star Wars exclusive figures made it past the priority pre-order stage?

isn't that bug looking thing what people were seeing on jabba's throne in the pics and thinking it was an extra item that came with the throne? i guess we now know it's bib's.

Rockabilly said:

Have any of the Star Wars exclusive figures made it past the priority pre-order stage?

Luke was the only one I believe.

Rockabilly said:

I don't think so.

Well. 15 minutes for the page to load, don't know what happened, to cover my order I ordered by phone the same minute the pre-order page came up...

Anyway, all good, looks great staff is an absolute MUST.

darthviper107 said:
I don't think so, maybe Luke, but as far as I remember they all took at the most like 2 hours to sell out.

Luke was still available but sold out by 6PM eastern time.

Bonehead15 said:
Got mine!!!:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

That small little frog-thing everybody was wondering about does come with Bib.

whoops someone already mentionned that.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE-YOINK

Got mine: 2006-07-28 17:08:19

tee hee... Alls it took was 4 computers and awhole lot of sweat running back and forth... refresh refresh refresh....:rotfl

Back