• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware ebay seller from Chile...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. ko350an sent me a pic w/my ebay name on it. I'm still in shock..

I don't get it. What's the shock? Anyone can grab a jpeg or gif file and use photoshop to type a name on a picture. Just curious, can we see the pic to see what the hoopla is all about?

Last edited:
I decided to try my luck. Wish me luck guys. :) the worst is I have to deal with paypal and wait for the money lol.

It's not photoshopped.

What picture are you referring to? And how does showing a pic with your ebay id prove anything? Can you post the pic that he sent you?

Last edited:
I decided to try my luck. Wish me luck guys. :) the worst is I have to deal with paypal and wait for the money lol.

Good luck buddy. Let's hope this person turned around and deliveres the goods. And if he delivers, let's hope that he doesn't send you something that you don't expect-like cook books. If he does, you're going to have to go through the hassle of sending that package back to Chile and it may not be cheap. Paypal requires you to send back the scammed item to the seller before they give you your money back. And you have to send it back with tracking. Unfortunately, the postage cost for sending it back is out of your pocket. Paypal will not remburse you for the shipping cost. I really hope he sends you the preds bro. Keep us posted on what happens.

Last edited:
Good luck buddy. Let's hope this person turned around and deliveres the goods. And if he delivers, let's hope that he doesn't send you something that you don't expect-look cook books. If he does, you're going to have to go through the hassle of sending that package back to Chile and it may not be cheap. Paypal requires you to send back the scammed item to the seller before they give you your money back. And you have to send it back with tracking. Unfortunately, the postage cost for sending it back is out of your pocket. Paypal will not remburse you for the shipping cost. I really hope he sends you the preds bro. Keep us posted on what happens.

I had problem with that too and ebay covers the shipping fee as well :) It was pain in the butt but if this turns out well I guess worth trying. this guy even let me do it on ebay.

Hope I am protected by ebay and paypal. :)

I had problem with that too and ebay covers the shipping fee as well :) It was pain in the butt but if this turns out well I guess worth trying. this guy even let me do it on ebay.

Hope I am protected by ebay and paypal. :)

Cool. Was it a guy or a girl? Also make sure you tell them to email you the tracking number as soon as they ship it out to you.

the one selling avp elder, wolf, and p2 bd.

i will let u know if I decided to try. :)

As I told you on other post, the picture on eBay is from my collection, that three HT predators on the picture are mine, so you really need to be careful, this sounds like a scam.

You can see those pictures on my collection thread.

Cool. Was it a guy or a girl? Also make sure you tell them to email you the tracking number as soon as they ship it out to you.

he (carlos), even told me he will provide the tracking number tomorrow. This will take 10-14 days. Won't get my hopes up but keep my finger crossed :)

As I told you on other post, the picture on eBay is from my collection, that three HT predators on the picture are mine, so you really need to be careful, this sounds like a scam.

You can see those pictures on my collection thread.

yup. I have seen legit seller from China selling p2 elder with pictures exactly like one of the board member here. i thought he was that seller but not. so wish me luck. the worst I wasted my time and feel sad scammed again but this time I am prepare and also expect to be scammed. lol.

he (carlos), even told me he will provide the tracking number tomorrow. This will take 10-14 days. Won't get my hopes up but keep my finger crossed :)

jcestay's name was Juan. Lets just hope he shoots you the tracking number, but even then, you won't really know until you get the item. Let's reserve judgement for now. Maybe he will send you the item. I really hope he does, but until then, we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Maybe his name is Juan Carlos..Duh.. That explains the JCestay.
I'm gonna laugh if Pep gets his figures..

how come every scamming and ripoff story involves a predator product of some sorts? maybe you guys should switch to another license.

the mortal of this story is: never buy from outside of your own country.

Fingers crossed you don't end up with a tracking number for a box of Chilean rocks. Pay Pal asks for proof of shipping, he has a tracking number and it ends up your word against his. Not a happy place to be when it comes to that much money.

If this guy is scamming with rocks or empty packages, either way paypal will have a record of him doing it to other people and will rule in your favor. They are pro-buyer remember.

Maybe Pepez is JCestay !

or maybe DarthKry is or maybe they both are!! :mwaha
On a serious note, what did you mean when you mentioned earlier that he sent you a picture with your ebay id? What was the picture of? And how does a picture with your ebay id have to do with anything? I also don't get what was so shocking about a picture. Did he take a pic of you? I don't get it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back