SCAM EBAY SELLERS!! Beware of these guys ( red_star2013 and sc store9999 )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have read the whole thead, and I am floored.
I have bought small stuff for years from this multishop seller &
never a problem. In fact, I pretty much considered them to be
main players, very old sacred cows. I am speechless.

I must ask, is it confirmed that nuoya2012 and goodshipped are also scammers?
I have bought expensive figures at least from the latter.

We must also beware anyone coming on here and throwing **** on a seller w/o proof.

Is One Sixth Corner Collectibles a reputable company? Has anyone bought from them?
Your question is a couple of months old, but I ordered the Dafttoys Bank Robber Joker via their website, no problems. Also quick replies from their customer service. So all in all I would say they are legit.

I have read the whole thead, and I am floored.
I have bought small stuff for years from this multishop seller &
never a problem. In fact, I pretty much considered them to be
main players, very old sacred cows. I am speechless.

I must ask, is it confirmed that nuoya2012 and goodshipped are also scammers?
I have bought expensive figures at least from the latter.

We must also beware anyone coming on here and throwing **** on a seller w/o proof.
hi cant say about goodshipped although they are mentioned on another web site as bad ,but nuoya2012 has the same unique tax numbers as the scammers mentioned many times here. as another sign of their trading style they currently have hot toys rescue ,anti-ock spidey or starlord for sale with delivery april to june ! the problem is not that they never send stock out ( they need to maintain feedback ) but that hot toys & other ranges are not sent, just search for ht products in their feedback.

Understood, but nuoyafa-86 is not nuoya2012, right? You sure nuoya2012 is also the same guy?
Thx.

hi cant say about goodshipped although they are mentioned on another web site as bad ,but nuoya2012 has the same unique tax numbers as the scammers mentioned many times here. as another sign of their trading style they currently have hot toys rescue ,anti-ock spidey or starlord for sale with delivery april to june ! the problem is not that they never send stock out ( they need to maintain feedback ) but that hot toys & other ranges are not sent, just search for ht products in their feedback.

Last edited:
Understood, but nuoyafa-86 is not nuoya2012, right? You sure nuoya2012 is also the same guy?
Thx.
hi i am sure ( but you can easily check for yourself & maybe find even more accounts in the process ) same unique numbers/listing style/ products with long preorders even though 2 years since release/same ranges.

All of these sellers (actually just one) are out of Guangdong, China. For good results, look into coolqueenyc out of Malaysia. I'm still only buying loose parts, but they've come through with no problems or BS of any kind.

To be added:

ni-842380
nyliyan
sxy1_20
lyy1_10
newworld-23
nygc_61
nuoyafa-46
nuoyan-72

Questions & remarks:

1) This is massive, & allowed by ebay. This is a Sino-American con scheme. Ebay had & has AI to uncover this even as it was still in the works.

2) Why registeringn for, or even showing their VAT number? It makes them easy to spot. It is an European thing. Why disclosing it to Americans, or worldwide? Apparent respectability?

3) This guys makes for what might be a huge percentage of daily successful merch sales on ebay. They might even have been honest in the past. Unbelievable they decided to go rogue. Painful to see that Paypal, just as nuclear weaponry, is still a big part of the equation these days.

I came here because I was victim to a scumbag pre-order scammer. They go by the name "queenoftoys" on ebay. I didn't know how bogus ebay's rules were & waited too long before trying to do anything about it, costing me money. It's unreal that people are just allowed to steal & commit fraud & ebay doesn't even suspend their account.
Ebay is 100% aware of these scams and does nothing.

In addition, I recently alerted them to a counterfeit 1/6 item on ebay being sold as $$ legit branded - it was clear and I showed them images. They said they would do something (twice).... and the listing remained live, ready for a newbie or collector's parent to get scammed.

eBay IS the problem - don't trust their systems or a word they say: they are run by low-end call centers and bots now. I am moving away from being so reliant on eBay. I have used it since 1998 but it has changed drastically in the past 2-3 years, the scams have become way more frequent in that time period.

Regardless of this thread being revived with a necroposting, pre-ordering on eBay is equivalent to using a hundred dollar bull to wipe your . . . instead of toilet paper.

The fact and reality is there are those who'll never learn and continue to fall prey to it regardless of caution being recommended.

Necroposting is when last post was like a year ago, not umm... 8 days ago, like here. :rotfl

And the scams I got were not major fig POs - they were mid-range ($35-70) IN-STOCK items that soon emerged as "in stock very soon" - followed by clever string-alongs. All from sellers with high-count near-100% recent feedback. They will sometimes send a cheap product with full tracking number as proof of delivery so paypal/ebay will automatically close the case on you (happened to me.)

These sellers maintain legit high-volume (often lower-medium priced items) who also - at the same time - run scams on medium to higher priced items. They promptly and courteously respond to all messages... right up past the paypal claim cutoff. So they are untouchable to eBay.

These scams are less about big-ticket POs where people wipe with the hundred - that's an older, almost outdated eBay scam.

I have NEVER pre-ordered a HT figure via eBay, and I'm very experienced on eBay (I got all money back, and even eventually scammed one of my scammers - getting both a full refund plus an equivalent product) - and yet I got scammed three times in two years. More about lost time than money.

You just have to stick tio sellers/retailers you know you can trust. I've been around long enough to know who they are, but, I'm not immune and did fall for a scam myself.

New for the list soldier_top2020 i may be seeing a trend of these scammers moving into less hot toys & more 3rd party figures ( many listings for 1/6 proxima midnight are theirs for example )

New for the list nywk-83 & ldp001 & topmail123 & nyzhan_87 & newfigures
so now rogues gallery is
sc_store9999 , xiangwyan_0 , Red_star1689 , sc_store999 , nuoyafa-86 , cxy2019sc9991589 , lwstore , lwstore2013 , red_star2013 , red_star201349 , TOTOTOYS2015 springwindblowing , sunnymayhair , starshop*2012 , mny19-53i ,nuoya2012, szly1_63 ,ni-842380 ,nyliyan ,sxy1_20 ,lyy1_10 ,newworld-23 ,nygc_61 ,nuoyafa-46 , soldier_top2020 , nywk-83 , nuoyan-72 , topmail123 , ldp001 , nyzhan_87 , newfigures ,

SCAM UPDATE! Last remaining article - pre-sale 1/6 Asmus LOTR Prologue Elven Warrior won for $70 usd in december 2020......
Finally decided to re-address Red_Star1689 -PLEASE read my message posted on this thread 11th october 2021 !!!
Red_star1689 had promised to send the Phicen M35 and 1/6 Arnold Termintor 1 head sculpt as compensation at the end of 2021 - never sent. I applied on month ago the same tactic i used against Red_Star2013 which you will see in my previous post. This time they came through and i recieved something for my troubles. It was NOT the $300 dollar Asmus figure i won ofcourse but at least something equating what i spent. The main factor is having missed the ebay and paypal protection like a lot of you because we were not aware of the scam back then and having not purchased with credit card protection, i was still however 1 and a 1/2 years later to press them into entering communications which had been blocked and then sending me the 1/6 Phicen suntan female figure which i figured i could be useful for Bladerunner 2049 Joi to go with my SuperMad Toys K. Using the same tactic of impending legal action mentioned in my post mentioned above, theysent it to me. I can now rest knowing that i did recieve my moneys worth even though it wasn't what i won - you will never get the pre-sale figure and you will never recieve a refund...... With red_star2013 irecieved two 1/6 LOTR Prologue Elven Archers instead of the 5 pre-sale 1/6 figures i won rediculously cheap, and now at red_star1689 i got a Phicen body instead of 1 ridiculously cheap pre-sale 1/6 figure that i should have recieved. All these items were addressed at least a year after the original purchase..... you can do it guys - it can be done. Regards and good luck, RAN

SCAM UPDATE! Last remaining article - pre-sale 1/6 Asmus LOTR Prologue Elven Warrior won for $70 usd in december 2020......
Finally decided to re-address Red_Star1689 -PLEASE read my message posted on this thread 11th october 2021 !!!
Red_star1689 had promised to send the Phicen M35 and 1/6 Arnold Termintor 1 head sculpt as compensation at the end of 2021 - never sent. I applied on month ago the same tactic i used against Red_Star2013 which you will see in my previous post. This time they came through and i recieved something for my troubles. It was NOT the $300 dollar Asmus figure i won ofcourse but at least something equating what i spent. The main factor is having missed the ebay and paypal protection like a lot of you because we were not aware of the scam back then and having not purchased with credit card protection, i was still however 1 and a 1/2 years later to press them into entering communications which had been blocked and then sending me the 1/6 Phicen suntan female figure which i figured i could be useful for Bladerunner 2049 Joi to go with my SuperMad Toys K. Using the same tactic of impending legal action mentioned in my post mentioned above, theysent it to me. I can now rest knowing that i did recieve my moneys worth even though it wasn't what i won - you will never get the pre-sale figure and you will never recieve a refund...... With red_star2013 irecieved two 1/6 LOTR Prologue Elven Archers instead of the 5 pre-sale 1/6 figures i won rediculously cheap, and now at red_star1689 i got a Phicen body instead of 1 ridiculously cheap pre-sale 1/6 figure that i should have recieved. All these items were addressed at least a year after the original purchase..... you can do it guys - it can be done. Regards and good luck, RAN
Hey thats great news, if theres any chance of copy of your legal threat letter or a vague template even i am sure this would be a great help ( when i look on ebay & see 7 out of 10 items sold on a figure i know new people are caught by this fraud regularly ) all the best.

Hey thats great news, if theres any chance of copy of your legal threat letter or a vague template even i am sure this would be a great help ( when i look on ebay & see 7 out of 10 items sold on a figure i know new people are caught by this fraud regularly ) all the best.
Yeah, i told them that after ignoring me for so long and having not recieved my item nor the replacement item they said they would send instead, that my parental guardian was going to pursue the illegal activity in ancourt of Law. The key is to use legal terms in your message. I told them that internet forum groups aee discussing the scam and sharing data and information on all known scammers involved - some believed to be the sme due to pricing and VAT addresses. I thennstated that all conversational and payments made can be tracked via IT tracing, electronic banking etc - and that they will not only face charges, but also that my parental guardian intends to have a CAD inposed, a Cease And Desist court order closing not only their business, but restricting them from all commercial business in the future, etc....

One really good thing is if you have a friend or relative who has an ebay account where you can contact them writing formerly, ina more adult official matter of fact tone, stating that they are the parental guardian of 'insert ebay name', the details and dates of the scammed item purchase etc - saying that matters are going forward - steps are being taken.....
Sounds crazy, but its the only way to get your value for money back - not a refund or the figure you won cheap, but same item value. At least that's something....good luck everyone ! Salute! 🍷😏🔥

Back