Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0549aj.jpg

o'rly? i wasn't aware of that...thanks!

i get to wear shorts and untucked shirts to work :)

Youre welcome. :hi5:

Heres a link to the Jericho scene. Check out the last 5 seconds of the video when he is taking his drink out of the box you can see the lower button opened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBC...ericho&usg=AFQjCNHLDzNwT2J4rlGoUem1UcJF5OVdrQ

In real life, its those little details that tell you who is used to wear a suit and who doesnt. Sometimes its really funny when they tell you about their business and how important they are and have all buttons closed, the tie is bend too long, the belt is brown while shoes are black and dirt under fingernails. Nothing wrong with it, the opposite is the case. I honestly prefer to work with people who are not a victim of the suit-society, because those people normally know to worship a handshake and stay to their word. But I never get why some guys always have to pretend to be someone who they are clearly not. :lol Anyway hope I did not offend anyone who was seeing himself in the discription. :rotfl:duff

Thinking about finally bashing a Tony, i got a TT and the MK IV head, thinking about getting this...

Image.aspx

Can't really find any sweatpants though.

Was thinking about getting those EB Bruce Lee boxing gloves, but the pegs look so different to HT.

How difficult would it be to get those working on a TrueType?

I didn't get an answer to this before but can anyone give me any tips on the best way to creating this

221076_10150174406407825_171015147824_6819411_6511312_o.jpg

I've got the Mark II on order and obviously I'll need a Mark IV head but what else do I need in terms of body etc?

For that truly work you need a mech test tony with modified arms. The original has wires running through them. Or a regular truetype with a chest piece added.

How would you add a chest piece to a standard body? Presumably some seriously modifying would be needed?

Looking at pictures of the Mech Test is the ARC reactor not simply attached to the chest strap rather than the body itself?

Thanks for the reply :)

Yes the ARC reactor comes inside the body of the Mech Test Tony. I'm sure you can mod a reg TT but it's probably not worth the time, look on ebay you might get lucky with a Mech Test body.

Yes the ARC reactor comes inside the body of the Mech Test Tony. I'm sure you can mod a reg TT but it's probably not worth the time, look on ebay you might get lucky with a Mech Test body.

Thanks!! I didn't realise that the Mech Test body had the reactor built in I always thought it was just on the outside of the chest strap

Thanks a lot :hi5:

There was a customizer in the Phillipines that went by Bleau or something that made 1/6 scale ARC reactors for bodies. Maybe some are still available?

I always heard TTL's the best choice, just cant find a decent priced one.. hmm

How about the Bruce Lee mis 11, has anyone tried putting the Tony head on that?
Im curious as to how it will look like

I always heard TTL's the best choice, just cant find a decent priced one.. hmm

How about the Bruce Lee mis 11, has anyone tried putting the Tony head on that?
Im curious as to how it will look like

I tried it on Bruce Lee DX04 body (which is similar to the MIS bodies, just with sweat and scratches) and yeah, it was clear that the head doesn't proportionally fit the body.

Back