Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
021-1.jpg

018-3.jpg

@rubio

Wow...I never wanted to own a figure of him outside of his Iron Man suit but after seeing that I'm really tempted. Suit fits him so well it looked like a photo of a real person.

how did you guys remove the neck from mark iv tony head? it's almost impossible.. even tried heating with blow dryer and no luck..

Anyone know where I can get a suit that looks exactly (or almost) like the one he had on in the scene when he introduced the "Jericho"?

lol I don't know man I feel like im gonna mess up the head by pulling on it so hard or paint rub so I eventually gave up also the neck feels loose on the head now but it still won't budge lol..

:lol I'm just messin with ya, I had the same problem with a SSC Darth Maul that gave me fits. I just kept nuking his dome with a hot blow dryer until it almost melted :rotfl :lecture

The best way to complete him is to give him a bottle of booze and a few blondes...He will feel complete

Back