Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys needs to make a Tony Stark Truetype (light-up chest RT) for use with all of the various Iron Man accessories & Tony Head Sculpts so far:

MK II - "Proof the Tony Stark has a Heart"
MK II - Holographic Gauntlet (exclusive)
MK III BD - Crushed Helmet (exclusive)
MK IV - Donuts and Shades
MK V - Briefcase
MK VI - Forearm Gauntlet (exclusive)

There are probably a few i'm forgetting.

I paid $50.00 for mine just 4 months ago.

100B4790-1.jpg

100_4770-1.jpg

100_4776-1.jpg

You got an awesome deal and it looks great! I'm jealous!!! How much should a Jericho suit go for these days??

Thanks. I got lucky, was looking at loose suits at Frank & Son in Southern Calif. and it was the last one I looked at. Didn't even know what suit it was till I asked, lol. The Jericho suit is pretty rare now. But they pop up on ebay once in a while. I think boxed you can expect to pay between $150.- $200. By the way I sewed his shirt collar closed and retied his tie into a double winsor knot.

Anyone know how this mod is done with the IM arm on the Stark body? Looks awesome imo, I'd like to give that a shot instead of the suit look.

I think he used a Mech Test Tony and put the arm accessory you get when you bought a Mark VI EX version.

I think he used a Mech Test Tony and put the arm accessory you get when you bought a Mark VI EX version.

Thanks for the reply. Ok, well the Mark VI arm connects via the shoulder if I'm not mistaken, right? I've never popped an arm off a normal body before, so is it just as simple as that?

Back