Best Hot Toys Figure in your collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have to go with the only one I have: the V1 Jack Sparrow. This may (ok, most likely will) change once the TDK figures I have ordered arrive.

Pirates of the Carribean : On Stranger Tides Captain Jack Sparrow DX06 until Kojun does something better. :clap
Yulli needs to step up her game in order to keep me interested on her goods. :naughty

I know I'm going to catch flack for this but for me it's MMS-01 Future War Reese.

It was a massive grail for me for years. I was downtown in 2006 and this store had Cpl Hicks and Reese. I couldn't afford both and I had to pick one and I chose Hicks.

It wasn't until last year that I got Reese. A fellow freak hooked me up with a sweet deal (my first transaction on here).

I have him in front row on the top shelf in full view. I know the HS is crap and the body is orange but I still love that figure. It combines so many things I love into one package.

One day I will customize him to be better but even still he is and will always be top shelf materiel to me :)

TL;DR?

MMS-01 a love story.:rotfl:lecture

DX 89 Batman, 89 Joker, and Superman.

Seriously... my childhood icons on one shelf.

My 3 favorites from my collection would have to be

1.Big Chap
2.Martian Ambassador
3. Rambo 3

I really like my Aldo, one of my favorite characters but the 3 listed are for sure my favorites.

Back