Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may not be the best, but it's a pretty nice statue on it's own:

The FAO Schwarz Exclusive 15" Batman statue, #626/ 1000. This piece is getting VHTF...you still see the Warner Bros. Studio store version on eBay from time to time, but the paint job is different (darker with no granny shorts). It's a pretty darn impressive piece, and it should make a nice companion piece to the WB Superman statue on it's way to me as I type this...hopefully tomorrow or Saturday. :cool:
bats1.jpg

bats2.jpg

bats3.jpg

bats4.jpg

bats5.jpg

bats6.jpg

bats7.jpg

It may not be the best, but it's a pretty nice statue on it's own:

The FAO Schwarz Exclusive 15" Batman statue, #626/ 1000. This piece is getting VHTF...you still see the Warner Bros. Studio store version on eBay from time to time, but the paint job is different (darker with no granny shorts). It's a pretty darn impressive piece, and it should make a nice companion piece to the WB Superman statue on it's way to me as I type this...hopefully tomorrow or Saturday. :cool:

Wow, that one does look quite nice. Now I feel even better about winning one on eBay a couple of days ago. :)

David

They are from ARH Studios. The black one was limited to 50 and is even more amazing in person. It is called "Ultimate Batman". I don't know much about the blue one since I don't actually own that one.

David

David, actually they are not ARH Studios! They are custom ones done for a few by Arahom from Brazil. ARH Studios does not do any unlicensed or unauthorized works. Please check them out at:

https://www.arhstatues.com/

Unfortunately there are not a lot of great mass produced statues. My favorite one is of the first ones made and that was the Randy Bowen designed one. Sorry, I don't have a picture.

I just finished casting the bat emblems as they are drying in the garage. Pics came out horrible. Will take more tomorrow with natural light. Batman DX is to show scale.

My favorite is the first Bowen statue...Bowen... ....picked it up at the time it came out and it still is the featured/centered statue in my collection. ...but this "vs Killer Croc" has def. jumped up the list....def. in the top 5 for me.....just awesome. I hope they do more in the series.

this is the greatest Batman statue ever made IMO..

13749-550x-4497_a_full.jpg

Ewww, yuck! Zombie/old batman style. Oh look, its black n white old and he looks like his walking cane is the batamarang with a long thin stick attached to it. His knee and shoulders are sagging.

picture.php

Back