Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
search

it does look amazing, but man he wanted a lot of $$ for it.

congrats to the very few lucky enough to afford it.

Triumphant is one crazy piece. Love it. Can't wait to visit and see your's, Johnny. Or better even, bring it 'ere and I'll do a review of it! :D

Nice to see the pics in this thread after such a long time. One of my most cherished statues, which I know I'll never be able to own, is Paquet's bronze Miller Batman:

WP_FM_BB2.jpg

WP_FM_BB1.jpg

That is a beauty
I would love to get my hands on this one
Yes I have just about most Batman made; still eagerly looking forward to the Batman SS PF

The 'Dark Winter's Knight' snow globe by DC Direct is one of my favourites. I love the subject matter, Bruce visiting his parents' grave. I wish we could get more statues like this instead of the usual moody / action pose.

IMG_0527_343x600.jpg

IMG_1137_400x600.jpg

The 'Dark Winter's Knight' snow globe by DC Direct is one of my favourites. I love the subject matter, Bruce visiting his parents' grave. I wish we could get more statues like this instead of the usual moody / action pose.

IMG_0527_343x600.jpg

IMG_1137_400x600.jpg

:exactly: For me, the snow globe is the Best representation of Bats. I wish I could own one of the 10 original pieces Paquet made. Do you have it Warden?

New at the uploading part so they're not in order....first is a Michael Turner style Batman on Rooftop. This was a kit that had no more than 25 in the run. There's also a close up. Also, commissioned by Averone and sculpted by Gabe Luna in 2009 comes the Batman 1/5 on circle Bat symbol base. Next is a **** Grayson Batman on Gargoyle Rooftop 1/5 commissioned by Dani Ocean in 2011. I think there were only 2 made.

More...Dark Gothamite 1/4 commissioned by Averone and sculpted by Mazence Fleuret, Batman Inc. 1/4 with light up chest symbol and exchangeable arms, DDG Batman

Back