Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200efkn.jpg

21o6ji8.jpg

2njzkvm.jpg

Nice....you're definitely a Bat fan with that Bruce Wayne statue.

still my all-time favorite Batman State, closely followed by Batman vs KillerCroc

Kotobukiya: for $90 @ 1/6 scale it's tough to argue.
IMGA0959.jpg

Damn, if they only make Kotobukiya Batman in polystone. I am still debating if I should buy one cheap on ebay.

this reminds me of batman dead end.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vCnYSQDSawg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vCnYSQDSawg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

looks so bad ass.

Holy.....____ best vid I've seen in this forum.

There are 2 awesome Batman statues!! One is by Ray Villafane (wearing my shirt ContradictionWear.com) with the Killer Croc. The other is the one limited to 10 on the gargoyle. Here is the bust I made. Looks better in person, Just finished casting the mold for it!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0VLxWcEr6MM&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0VLxWcEr6MM&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice bust!!1

hey, nice thread :D

lots of great Batman stats out there, but yeah, 1st thing that immediately popped into mind is the 1/4 scale museum statue.

actually, there's nothing else aside from that.

oh, and i have this as well, along with Alex (averone). it's also 1/4 in size though i'm saying it's about 1/5.

DSCF6073.jpg

220320101339.jpg

220320101338.jpg

this is the best Batman statue for me. Commission job so it's not mass produced, only 10 made :)

Now it's up to number 35 and counting.

Lee's is one my of favourite's too. But personally, I always liked Miller's take on Bats better. Another one which I really admire and hold dear in my collection is the Dark Knight Returns one. In post# 4, William talks about when he worked on it.

DKRC.jpg

Nice to see the pics in this thread after such a long time. One of my most cherished statues, which I know I'll never be able to own, is Paquet's bronze Miller Batman:

WP_FM_BB2.jpg

WP_FM_BB1.jpg

Bronze is a cool look for a statue, but what really bugs me about this one are the ears...or lack thereof.

The ears look like an afterthought here. I understand it is based on the Miller art style...just never liked my Batman with the ultra short ears.

The Kotos may not be the best...but they are they best in regards to value and what you get for your money...90 bucks for an awesome 1/6 piece well done...

I love this thread, and wanna give it a bump. There are many more Batman's since the last post. Let's see if anyone can add something new here. I'll try to go through some photos and post here too.

This is by far one of my favorites! Specifically the good verses evil aspect of it and the aged Batman and Joker are appealing to me.

Picture001_zpsa53d1067.jpg

Picture006_zps04029b39.jpg

Picture005_zpsb8715713.jpg

Picture008_zps71049ba3.jpg

The Kotobukiya Batman is the best. Some of the Batman B&W statues are very nice too, but the smaller scale detracts some. The Kotobukiya Batman is a great statue, dynamic pose, well made, etc. perfect scale (not too small and not too big). It might have a little too much shading.

I'm not a fan of most of the commissioned statues I've seen. The sculpts start off nice a lot of the time, but the paint jobs always seem to have too much shading. Why shade a three dimensional object that has it's own shadowing?

My computer's being fixed at the store, but when I get it back in a few days I'll post a bunch of pics of some great Bat statues.

Back