Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
star-wars-luke-skywalker-premium-format-300187-17.jpg
star-wars-luke-skywalker-premium-format-3001871-04.jpg
star-wars-luke-skywalker-premium-format-300187-04.jpg

my goodness...$560 for at best, a mediocre statue.

why anyone would immediately pre-order this is beyond me. At the very least wait for a discount or even better buy it in the aftermarket. It will sell for much less in due time unless SS surprises us with a tiny edition size.

Last edited:
After all of these years watching Star Wars,
I never new Mick Jagger played Luke.

my goodness...$560 for at best, a mediocre statue.

why anyone would immediately pre-order this is beyond me. At the very least wait for a discount or even better buy it in the aftermarket. It will sell for much less in due time unless SS surprises us with a tiny edition size.

Yeah I originally wanted this and Han, but I'm sitting out on both of them for now. If I can get a discount on them then I'll order, if not then I will do without. I can't wait until next year when a PF is $650 and the EX is $700.

Not sure I like this "prancing" Luke pose, especially for the money SS wants...Does SS know that inflation is relatively low? I'm glad I'm running out of space with where these prices are going:gah:

I'm glad these didn't turn out too good given the asking price. Money saved, I'm actually starting to sell a few bits off, loads of messages but people only want to pay less than I originally paid for them, EX items also... The bubble is finally bursting.

SS just give it up... let Prime 1 design, digitally sculpt and produce your stuff... you've been blowing at statue making for a long time now.. and it's getting worse!!! Expect these to be in stock for a very very long time! These classic SW PF's are horrible and I hope more folks speak up and let you know.. the face on this one is killing me....and that's only the half of it's problems!

I don't understand how they can give Maul such an amazing perfect statue with such a simple pose

and go ahead and give Luke and Han this garbage

That Maul is perfect, why can't these 2 be close to that?

At least this prancing jazz hand Bespin Luke will perfectly match their prancing jazz hand Jedi Luke.

SS just give it up... let Prime 1 design, digitally sculpt and produce your stuff... you've been blowing at statue making for a long time now.. and it's getting worse!!! Expect these to be in stock for a very very long time! These classic SW PF's are horrible and I hope more folks speak up and let you know.. the face on this one is killing me....and that's only the half of it's problems!

LOL!! they've definitely screwed up a few of these recently (death stroke, Luke etc), but I wouldn't say SS sucks. they've knocked a lot of these out of the park too... Darth Maul, Kylo, Dark Phoenix, Thanos, Captain Marvel, Spiderman, hulk vs wolverine, just to name a few home runs they've hit recently :)

LOL!! they've definitely screwed up a few of these recently (death stroke, Luke etc), but I wouldn't say SS sucks. they've knocked a lot of these out of the park too... Darth Maul, Kylo, Dark Phoenix, Thanos, Captain Marvel, Spiderman, hulk vs wolverine, just to name a few home runs they've hit recently :)

Trouble is they can't do humans worth a damn. Never could, and on it goes.

yeah I am not buying. I wait to see what XM does with their Luke.. I wait for a new Leia and Im done with collecting from Sideshow.

yeah I am not buying. I wait to see what XM does with their Luke.. I wait for a new Leia and Im done with collecting from Sideshow.

I'm with you.. stopped all my SS statues and have gone over to Prime 1 Studio 1/2 scale .... Have bats sups, and waiting on WW. The prices have soared on SS and the statues get lighter and the faces get weaker... I love collecting and right now Prime and XM can get my money If SS wants to get back in the game maybe I'll be back to their product. Until then I'll just buy other statues.

Last edited:
Up for pre-sale @ $560. Way over-priced when you compare with Vader that's $500 and you get lots more for the buck. And I agree that present face is bad and hopefully they will re-tool it.

Back