Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for pre-sale @ $560. Way over-priced when you compare with Vader that's $500 and you get lots more for the buck. And I agree that present face is bad and hopefully they will re-tool it.

Ssc is not retooling.

Up for pre-sale @ $560. Way over-priced when you compare with Vader that's $500 and you get lots more for the buck. And I agree that present face is bad and hopefully they will re-tool it.

I would imagine if they were going to change anything, it would have been before it went up for order.

They can suck $570 lol even at $450 no way. I have stopped my Star Wars collecting since Rey and that was not a bad buy either.

My PO list is all but one payment from paid and I purchased the new Optimus and will be buying Megatron. I can honestly say there are no other Star Wars pieces I could think of I'd want anytime soon. I always thought they would of made a Phasma by now and I'd get it but with the 2 Prime purchases that's near $4k I'm likely done for the rest of the year. Yikes!!!!!!!

I actually always wanted 2 giant 3' statues lmao

Did they get the position of his lightsaber hook wrong? Isn't it supposed to be closer to the buckle than the ring?

That is correct... :slap

luke-bespin22.jpg

...............Well I preordered this ****er. I get almost all things Luke and Vader so this was a must. Thank goodness for the flex-pay and almost a year away from fulfillment though.

...............Well I preordered this ****er. I get almost all things Luke and Vader so this was a must. Thank goodness for the flex-pay and almost a year away from fulfillment though.

I also pre-ordered it. I think it's over-priced but I liked it enough to look past that. Glad I got the mail before pre-ordering as Sideshow sent me a $50 coupon off $200 purchase that I was able to apply to this (making it only $50 over priced :) )

I also pre-ordered it. I think it's over-priced but I liked it enough to look past that. Glad I got the mail before pre-ordering as Sideshow sent me a $50 coupon off $200 purchase that I was able to apply to this (making it only $50 over priced :) )

Good on you for the coupon, I just ordered mine on the phone while I was in line at Wendy's last night - maybe not the best place to make large purchases...lol
Yeah, and it TOTALLY is over-priced, but, as I said in another thread about another item - so is all this crap. I will also say, as someone who has been collecting Star Wars for almost 40 years now - there will NEVER, EVER, be an entirely accurate Luke figure unless they can somehow digitally scan Mark Hamill's face from 1979. Mark's likeness has always been hard to nail down as even he looks different not only from movie to movie but sometimes even shot to shot. Especially in EMPIRE. This one isn't perfect either, but, there never has been one.

The pose absolutely sucks donkey ass. Out of all the poses, they chose this half assed one.

Pathetic.

I will also say, as someone who has been collecting Star Wars for almost 40 years now - there will NEVER, EVER, be an entirely accurate Luke figure unless they can somehow digitally scan Mark Hamill's face from 1979. Mark's likeness has always been hard to nail down as even he looks different not only from movie to movie but sometimes even shot to shot. Especially in EMPIRE. This one isn't perfect either, but, there never has been one.

I think Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke is dead on. Knowing how difficult Mark H's likeness is to capture, I'm shocked at how well it turned out. Heck, this one would be light years ahead if I could somehow blow up that sculpt to a 1/4 scale.

I really wanted to like this figure…

*sigh*

Back