Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is flat. People are hating on this piece way to prematurely. He is in mid step, it is meant to convey an apprehensive approach. Wait till the official fully gallery of pics hits and people will change their mind. ;)

Can't exactly blame them. It was an official Sideshow preview that everyone is basing their opinions on. A Sideshow rep announcing it was incorrectly assembled/displayed only happened after the fact. I hope the official full reveal does change my mind though.

Let's be honest, sideshow are known for their stupid PF poses. It will never change.

Last edited:
Are his eyes looking up or down? It seems like there might be conflicting pics showing both.

All the pics I have seen show him looking like the official closeup SS pics. I think the way he looks in the video is just bad lighting and shadowing.

Bad lighting and shadowing doesn't excuse his feet, his right arm, and his left hand all being sculpted oddly *shrugs*

Sideshow live is a joke, they don't assemble their own products correctly and the host has to read off a piece of paper that it's a Luke Skywalker PF in front of her :rotfl

It is flat. People are hating on this piece way to prematurely. He is in mid step, it is meant to convey an apprehensive approach. Wait till the official fully gallery of pics hits and people will change their mind. ;)

Sideshow live is a joke, they don't assemble their own products correctly and the host has to read off a piece of paper that it's a Luke Skywalker PF in front of her :rotfl

Agreed but common don't be so mean lol she's pretty cool

Saw it on the SSC Live.. its a nice statue.. a bit strong lean but still very nice

yeah even though the lightsaber will light up.. I think it looks actually better with the blast in his hand..

If I can find a customizer who would be willing to break his right arm so he doesn't look like he wants to shake your hand I might buy it.

Do I sell my DX and get this? I'm struggling but I'm not. The sideshow faces just aren't enough for me. I'm spoiled I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks old
f3882c5f87e9f96e9f1bf702b54cae2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back